Your Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts/Others Experience (Part 68 & 69)

After entering the house, you and Ichigo took to the kitchen to begin preparing the brownies. Yuzu had stayed home while Karin and their dad went to get the mix, and while she was home she got everything out and ready. The kitchen was chaotic for a while, but after their dad tried to juggle the eggs—resulting in all but 4 of the 12 surviving—Ichigo kicked him out of the kitchen. It was then up to you and Yuzu to make things, while Kairn went to watch TV and Ichigo 'supervised.' It was now around 11:50, and there was one batch in the oven, and one pan of batter waiting to go in after.

Yuzu began to rub her eyes, and Ichigo kicked her out and up to bed in an over-protective brotherly way. You said goodnight to her as she walked up to the stairs, but she half asleep already. Ichigo looked over into the living room and told Karin to go to bed, and you took the opportunity to slip a finger into the batter. You were about to lick it all off when he looked back and caught you in the act. He gave you a sideways glance.

"That has raw egg in it."

"So? Some people drink raw eggs in the morning." You shrugged, eating it anyway.

"It's bad for you." He said, reaching over and taking a fingerful of batter for himself, "You might get sick." He added before eating it. You rolled your eyes and dipped another finger in, then drew a batter mustache on him. You were surprised when he didn't stop you, and began to cautiously back away, afraid of what he might do next. He jabbed at you, landing a shot of batter on your nose.

You were about to grab the spoon on the table and catapult some at him, when you were stopped dead in your tracks by a convulsing wave of paralyzing agony.

"≈≈≈≈? Something wrong?" Ichigo asked, cleaning his face off. You held a hand up to your burning neck, and he took a napkin and got your nose cleaned up for you.

"≈≈≈≈≈? You look sick, are you okay?" He asked again bending a bit to get a better look at you.

"Yeah, I'm o..." You got woozy and held a hand to your head to try to steady yourself, but it didn't seem to work very well. It was all you could do to keep vertical.

"Do you want to go and lay down?" He asked seeing you swooning lightly. Instead of answering, you fell forward. Ichigo held out an arm and you fell right over onto it. You doubled over on his arm and he realized you were out cold. He picked you up and headed to the guest room to let you lay down.

He called out to Isshin as he climbed the stairs to deal with the brownies. He got you into the room, and put you on the bed, then decided to wait for a moment to see if you would recover on your own. He went to change into his sleeping stuff, then reentered the room and saw you hadn't moved. He saw your phone sticking out of your pocket and took it, then began looking through the contacts for someone to call about this. He didn't know who to call though...He was thinking Cloud, your brother, or maybe Ven, the supposed doctor. After a seconds thought he decided that while, yes, Ven would be annoying, he was the better choice to call. Only as he neared the V's in your contact list, the phone began to ring.

"Hello?" He answered hesitantly, not knowing if it was an important call or something stupid that could wait until after he spoke to someone about your condition.

"Hey, where's ≈≈≈≈?" Zack asked.

"She's, uh...sleeping."

"She is? Oh...Well, I guess it is kinda late..." He trailed off, sounding disappointed.

"Hey, is that Ven guy around?"

"Uhhhmmmm." Zack hummed as he looked around the room, "Yeah, he's asleep on the couch. Do you need something? If it's not important, don't bother. I'm not waking him up for anything less than an emergency."