Ch 78

12.4 The Emperor Can't Dislike the Empress (2)
*
*
*
The captain of the guard, who was in charge of the Empress' Palace perimeter, said that Yvonne was subdued when she tried to pull out his keys.

When he was asked why he had entered the bedroom of the Empress' palace, the captain of the guard said that the Empress' physician called him in, saying that something had happened. When he asked why the physician was there, he replied that Yvonne had called him because she was badly injured.

Upon hearing that, Karloi went blank and couldn't even remember how he went to the Empress' Palace. When he entered the bedroom of the Empress' Palace, he heard himself breathing heavily. He came running without realizing it.

The physician Marlon was tied up and held by soldiers, and Yvonne's clothes and hands were covered in blood. Karloi almost lost his leg's strength because his heart sank.

Karloi, who had been yelling at how the heck did they manage to make this happen, lost his strength as soon as he heard that Yvonne had stabbed herself on purpose. She said that she purposely stabbed her arm in order to call a physician.

Once again, his anger rose. When he released the physician like a madman, he also wanted to shout at Yvonne, who made this mess.

"Are you really crazy?"

It was clear that she was really crazy. Yvonne was insane when she thought she would be able to take the keys from the guardsman, and she had it from there. It's crazy to rush into unrealistic things.

Whether or not she knows what Karloi is feeling, Yvonne looks straight at him. Her expression, as if her soul had gone out and went somewhere, and her eyes were distorted.

"I told you I had to go to Delua."

In this situation, Yvonne, who only said what she had to say with a crazy expression, was familiar with something. Karloi recalled the last image of the Duke of Delua.

He feels dirty. It was great, even though he thought he couldn't be more like a dog, every time he sees Yvonne, she made it possible.

"What the hell are you going to do down there?"

Karloi yanked out his teeth.

"Are you really trying to tell me that you've gone crazy this time, or is it that you have another man in Delua?"

There was more and more anger in the voice. He hated Yvonne and couldn't stand it. The hatred for the Duke of Delua was forgettable.

"I said I'd bring you the brooch. Why aren't you listening to me? You told me to bring it, so I said I'd bring it."

He even felt fear when she murmured casually. In the meantime, the appearance of no denial made people more miserable. When he was dealing with Yvonne, he felt like he had lost his nerve somewhere.

Karloi looked at Marlon, the physician, bound on his knees.

"Are you done with the treatment?"

"What? Yes, yes... I've stopped the bleeding."

Marlon shuddered and managed to answer. Karloi drew the sword of the soldier next to him with a blank face. In a blink of an eye, the sword swung once and Marlon collapsed coughing up blood. He heard the servants and soldiers breathing in. Alexis closed her eyes tightly.

"Get rid of the body and take the Empress to the west tower and lock her up."

The sound of metal hit everyone's ears sharply as he threw the bloody sword to the floor.

"Don't put a thing in jail so she can't fool around. You'd better not listen to the Empress if you don't want to be like this corpse."

Still ordering, Karloi didn't even look at Yvonne.