Ch 138

20.7 Kal And Lou (2)
*
*
*

After waking up, Karloi, who had been groping for a moment, got up from the bed, startled.

"Lilian!"

There was no sign of her anywhere in the bedroom in the morning sunlight. As if last night was all a dream.

Karloi left the bedroom with a pale face. He was out of his mind to even pick up his clothes. Like a madman, he walked down the hallway calling Lilian's name, and as he turned around a corner, Lilian appeared.

"Oh my God, Karloi! Can't you even wear some clothes?"

Although Lilian wasn't exactly alone. Millenin was staring at him with a dumb face. Karloi ignored Millenin and strode closer to Lilian. Lilian's face flushed red.

"I thought you changed your mind and left..."

Karloi hugged Lilian and murmured.

"There is someone else here..."

"Honestly, I think that's right. There's no way you can say you'll stay by my side unless you're crazy."

"Don't make a crazy person of your own..."

Lilian tore him apart with difficulty. She had a face that seemed ashamed of Karloi.

"Yes, whoever sees it, you're the one who's crazy, Karloi."

Millenin slyly intervened. Lilian lightly grabbed Millenin's arm as if to stop her and said to Karloi.

"I went for a walk with Millenin."

"There is nothing to see in Mach, what kind of walk did you go for?"

"It was fun. Millenin seems to know a lot of really amazing magic."

When he heard the word 'fun' coming out of Lilian's mouth, Karloi forgot to reply. Of all things he has never given her, Mach.and Millenin Noka... He felt a sense of shame.

Millenin grinned.

"Yes, Karloi. Your Empress enjoyed it. By the way, I'm afraid so I'll have to leave you alone."

"It's not like that, Millenin... I don't mind having you here."

Millenin shook her head and disappeared into the opposite corridor.

"Let's go in and put some clothes on."

Karloi stared blankly at Lilian who took the lead without hesitation, and then followed slowly.

"Lilian."

"Yes."

"But can I hug you?"

"...Isn't it too late to ask for that now?"

"Now that I think of it, I thought you wouldn't like it... But I can't control myself. I'm holding you like you're crazy when I wake up. At least slap me on the face."

"Be quiet and go in..."

Lilian answered in a crawling voice and first entered Karloi's bedroom. Karloi was like a loose horse since yesterday. He's like a horse that keeps running even though it thinks it needs reins... Anyway, he seemed like a crazy man in a different way than before.

As soon as he entered the bedroom, Karloi only glanced at Lilian's eyes. Lilian looked the other way and asked.

"When are we going back?"

"Huh?"

"I was wondering when we were going back to Croysen. I can't wait to get out of here."

Only then did Karloi realize that Lilian had really decided to stay with him.