Ch 104

16.4 The Empress Hates The Emperor (2)
*
*
*

"No."

Karloi gave a surprisingly brazen answer.

"What?"

"I never did. "

"I just heard it here."

"I just suggested we try, but we didn't. You tell her."

Sadly, the physician wasn't as brazen as Karloi. He glanced at her with a troubled face and nodded roughly.

Lilian took the book from the table next to her and threw it at Karloi. The book, which flew helplessly, fell in front of Karloi.

"You treat me like an idiot."

Karloi casually put the book aside.

"It's not like that."

"Why are you like this, then? If you didn't take my disease, why are you doing this?"

The book Lilian threw this time hit Karloi's chest and fell off.

"Throwing is fine. But throw something light. It'll hurt your wrist."

Karloi muttered in a hoarse voice.

"No, then I won't be sick. Tell someone else to throw it instead. I'll be beaten in silence."

(Crazy guy.)

The physician bit his lips and swallowed his thoughts. He was obviously only thinking to himself, but he couldn't hide his expression, so Karloi looked at the therapist for a moment.

"Get out."

It was a grateful remark. He didn't want to be in this scene of madness like this. The physician left the Emperor's bedroom as if he had long waited for it.

Lilian was so angry that she couldn't breathe well.

"Who do you think you are?"

"Are you all right?"

Seeing Lilian's condition, Karloi got out of bed and tried to approach her. But after having a hard time, he put his forehead on his forehead for a moment and muttered swear words.

Lilian, who was looking at Karloi like that, came closer. And the sound of a small blow rang through the room. Karloi's head shook slightly.

He was sad again. It wasn't because he was slapped in the face by Lilian. He doesn't even feel any strength from the hit. If she's going to hit him, she'll have to hit him hard. But after the hit, the light of regret that passes through Lilian's face is sad. Looking at him again with a wounded face.

Why does she feel such regret for beating a guy like himself?

"Hit me more."

"Who are you to do that? Who do you think you are to save me?"

"...I'm sorry."

"Did you think I'd appreciate it if you did?"

"No."

For the first time, Karloi looked Lilian straight in the eye.

"It's because I'm a fucking bastard. Because I'm a dog-like bastard, I can't see things I don't want to see, so I did it for the benefit of the doubt."

His attitude was amazing.

"Why do you do what you want to do? Why are you doing me your way? Why are you doing everything you want when you don't listen to any of my requests?"