EPILOGUE

THE EMPEROR AND EMPRESS LOVE EACH OTHER
*
*
*

Lilian Lou Croytan was the young Empress of Croysen, who had no harshness, and was dearly loved by Karloi Croytan.

There were rumors that his wife, who had suffered from a terrible past, had been carried by him so that she could not even touch the ground in case she got sick, and he hangs her wife's works, whose hobby is painting, all over the palace.

No, technically, it wasn't a rumor, it was true. The fact that everyone in Purtu saw it with their eyes and heard it with their ears.

As rumored, Lilian Lou Croytan was an Empress whom Karloi Croytan loved so much that he was afraid of her being blown away by the wind. And that was the reason why the nobility of Croysen considered Lilian Lou Croytan great.

The Emperor, who had a mouth as sharp as a sword, smiled beside the Empress as if he had all the happiness in the world.

"Since the Empress returned, it has been much easier to deal with His Majesty. It seems that Purtu is working properly now. Discipline was acquired and it became like a palace where people live."

"It's a bit distasteful to see people from Sorta being so unemotional, but it's a good thing anyway."

At their National Wedding Anniversary party, seeing the Emperor and the Empress sticking together without even thinking of separating, the nobles expressed their appreciation.

"Though he acted like he's going to kill her because he doesn't like her..."

"Shh. Is it because you don't know that there's going to be an uproar when we talk about it? Even back then, there was a rumor circulating that their relationship wasn't serious."

The music that reveals Sorta's color resounded in the banquet hall. Ever since Olivia Donata became the Empress' favorite, Purtu has had its own glimpse of Sorta's culture. Even the chef has changed.

"It was said that on this day, any tax would be reduced."

"It was something I couldn't have imagined on their last National Wedding Anniversary..."

When the Emperor raised his glass high, the nobles who were talking also raised their glasses. The Emperor, who made a toast, kissed the Empress next to him lightly. No one was surprised to see his act of affection for her.

"Anyway, doesn't it look good? A peaceful and loving one is better than a cold one."

Someone interrupted the conversation in a soft voice. They quietly nodded as if everyone agreed, and soon assimilated into the excitement of the party and dispersed. The party hasn't been over for a long time.

<END>

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°

T/N: Finally~~ Our characters' pain is now over (˃̣̣̥ w ˂̣̣̥)

This ending made me want to sing-

After all the stops and starts
We keep comin' back to these two hearts
Two angels who've been rescued from the fall
After all that we've been through
It all comes down to me and you
I guess it's meant to be, forever you and me, after all~ ♬♩(o◒o )

I'm really happy that after all those sadness and pain, they now finally had their happy end- together- ‧⁺( ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ ◡ ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀ )⁺‧