Ch 102

16.2 The Empress Hates The Emperor (2)
*
*
*

The rain kept falling and the sound seemed to drive people crazy. She thinks she would go crazy if she stayed like this, so Lilian bit her lips and avoided the umbrella again. She walked on a random path that she could see. She was so frustrated that she couldn't think properly.

"Lou, please, you'll get hurt."

At the same time as Karloi's hand touched her wrist, Lilian turned around and shouted.

"Don't call me that!"

"...I'm sorry."

Seeing the man bowing his head as if he had done something really wrong, her anger soared even more. She couldn't handle it and her body ached. She hated seeing it as the rainwater was soaking him.

"Who are you to call me that?!"

Lilian screamed frantically and threw the umbrella back at him. But her anger didn't go away, so she hit Karloi's chest with her fist.

"Are you screwing with me or what?!"

She was out of breath and couldn't speak well.

"If you do this now, I will..."

No matter how hard she punched and screamed, he didn't seem to be hurt. He was damn big and hard.

When her fist brushed Karloi's clothes, it hurt her fragile skin. Karloi, who remained still the whole time, clasped Lilian's hand.

"Please..."

His hands were shaking terribly.

"I'd rather hit myself. You'll get hurt."

"...So, what the hell does it matter now?"

Karloi's gaze did not fall from the wound in Lilian's hand. He doesn't care about getting hurt, but he reacts like that when Lilian gets hurt. That made Lilian angrier. Seeing his distressed face made her feel like her reason was cut off. It was a strange feeling. It's refreshing and frustrating.

"Why can't you see me get hurt now?"

She wanted Karloi to know this despair.

"Before this, you said you wanted me to die. But now, you can't stand it?"

She wanted him to suffer more. She was so scared and angry to suffer and go crazy alone.

Lilian took off her coat, threw it randomly on the floor, and took off her shoes. She stepped on the floor barefoot and got rained on. Her thin clothes got stuck on her body and started to get dirty and ruined.

If she could, she wanted to break something and stab him in the body without mercy. If his body was broken like this and died... If it was washed away by the rain like this, even the traces would disappear.

"Lilian!"

She could hear Karloi calling for her from behind, but before she knew it, he was blocking her again.

"Get lost."

Karloi took off his coat and covered Lilian with it. Lilian thought she wanted to tear it apart.

"Do not be like this. Don't bother yourself, just hit me."

"Who cares?"

"I'd rather you hurt me..."

"That's what I'm doing now."

Karloi's expression went blank at her words.

"You said you couldn't watch me do this. You act like you're dying of pain."