Ch 127

19.6 Kal And Lou (1)
*
*
*

"What the hell would you do to get rid of that gloomy face even once?"

Blaze's sarcasm echoed through the loud music. Karloi had one thought. What happened to Mach that even the court music was so loud? Did they really think that hearing this kind of music is good? It was music that seemed to be used only to provoke the enemy in war.

"We gave you a party, all the nobles of Mach are clamoring for your attention, and I'll even introduce you to the beauties of Mach. And yet you are acting like someone who attends a funeral, Emperor."

He doesn't know why Mach people like to do things they weren't asked for and show off. Karloi didn't even have the energy to sigh.

"Blaze, it must be because you're talking nonstop next to him."

Millenin, who had been talking with a man next to her, suddenly came by. They didn't even know where the man had gone.

"But I agree with Blaze about taking Machian as your new wife. Now, we don't know when will the Empress get well, unfortunately."

He did not know when the rumor that the Empress went to recuperation because she was not feeling well, became so misleading. Now this excuse will be over. Once he returned to Croysen, he intended to inform the nobles that Lilian had already stepped down.

"Hmm... She's not feeling well, she's even Delua's daughter. Now that I think of it, it's not me who should have killed a companion, but you, Karloi."

What a cruel joke.

"...She didn't do anything wrong enough to be killed by a bastard like me."

Maybe it's even the other way around. Karloi drank water. He kept drinking water, ignoring Blaze's complaints about him not drinking alcohol.

"Well, that's right. Your Majesty's state preceptor had an affair with other people too. Oh, but one of them died while fighting."

"Yes, it is. And yet people say I'm cruel! My heart is torn to shreds."

It was these brothers and sisters, not the Mach nobles, who did the damn thing. Karloi couldn't hide his pitiful expression. Millenin Noka's eyes twinkled with interest, perhaps reluctantly to accept that expression. Unfortunately.

"I've heard that the Empress of Croysen is a beauty, but she'd lost her weight."

"I think so too, Your Majesty. There's something about her that makes you forget that she's the daughter of a Delua."

"You keep talking like that, but the story that the woman who killed that bastard was none other than that woman, hasn't arrived at Mach yet?"

Karloi replied in a low voice, nervously ruffling his head. It was really the first time he had suicidal thoughts other than his self-hatred. Hearing the constant nonsense of the Mach's siblings, he thought it would be better to die in the middle of the Marva Ocean.

Delua. Delua's daughter. The name of Delua was so powerful that everyone thought that it would be enough to explain everything.

"No matter what I say, or not. No matter what I do, or don't. No matter how suspicious I am, can you continue to trust me?"

That was what Lilian said. She must have expected Karloi to falter when she couldn't say anything. She walked so heavily, yet he promised lightly.

As he quenched his throat, Karloi rubbed his eyes. It's just painful to think more.

"It's shocking. Does this happen every time in Croysen? What Keana did to marry Clyde was shocking enough. What an interesting country."

Again, the misfortunes of others were only a topic of discussion for the mad Mach royal family. After all, there is no reason for a complete stranger to feel sorry for such a story.