1 (Updated)

The water on my fingertips was cold. I wait a minute to put my finger on the water dripping from the tip of the silvery stainless steel faucet. I gathered my hands in a concave position, took the water, and wet my face. It didn't even feel cold when it first touched my skin. The dripping water felt like a piece of wood.(idk?) Once again, and another.

After repeating that, the sensation on my skin began to return. As the temperature of the water dripped down on mg face, the feeling of the water droplets on my cheeks and the tip of my chin slowly revived. As a result, my mind was gradually awakened. Light and color began to return to my sight, which had been busy flickering and blinking.

I leaned over the sink and shook my head. A man soaked in the mirror was looking at me with his corpse-like face. There was too much alcohol and drugs. When I woke up, I was filled with displeasure and anger. If I ate, drank, and laughed and played like a madman, I should have fun until the end, and in the end, the only thing that fills my heart is fucking emptiness.

Water stains on my shirt, soaked in cold water, spreads to my chest. There was nothing more unpleasant than having a wet collar wrapped around my neck. I ruffled the wet hair that was clinging to my forehead.

"Director Jung,"

A man a few steps away from me was leaning against the wall and looking at me. The deep double eyelids under his olive-brown hair look pretty. A man about 180 cm tall with a thin but wide shoulder.
But no matter how slim he was, he's still a man.

"Do you have anything to say to me?"

When asked, the man approached me without replying and wipe the drop of water from the tip of my chin. He take out a handkerchief from his pocket and wipe the area around my chin with his handkerchief. As the water was dried up, I let him continue it, and the man wiped my face with a smile with his eyes. With a gentle touch, even the water droplets hanging from the tip of my eyelashes are swept away. Then the man, who I thought was drying my neck, tilted his head slightly towards me. A hot breath of blatant temptation touched my ear.

"I suck very well."

What? That question popped up in my dazed mind, but it quickly subsided. It was obvious what his target was. Then I remembered who this handsome man in front of me was. I think he said he was in his 20s, but I thought he was older than his age, and it was a disgrace to the Actor that his agency was pushing for. The guy who said he was the Manager or the President of the agency claimed that he was able to win the audition with his own strength and was making a loud fuss. I laughed again. How did a guy who thrives on his acting skills get to suck on things hanging between someone's legs?

"Are you asking me to do something for your asshole?"

"....."

At my answer, the man stiffened for a moment. Looking from the side, tension was evident on the man's face. He pretended to be okay, but in reality he was trembling. Am i scary?