61

It was Sunday afternoon when Yoon Hee-gyeom contacted me. I went to my late parents' house on Saturday and came out to play screen golf. You're late to contact me. That's what I thought.

I already knew that Yoon Hee-gyeom came to Seoul because I heard from the reports that he had decided to take a break from filming on Saturday. It may seem like I have been waiting for Yoon Hee-gyeom to really contact me or not. No, I wasn't waiting, I was wondering. Aside from wanting to have sex with Yoon Hee-gyeom, I thought I should know how far this bastard knows and what he intends to do by approaching me. It must have been in that sense that I waited to see if he would contact me.

I was impatient, and I might have visited him that night if I hadn't been in my home on Saturday. But I didn't do it because my mind was still complicated. Even if I wanted to go right away and ask what was he thinking, even if I want to see how this bastard calls or responds, no, no matter how Yoon Hee-gyeom appear to be, I didn't care, and I just did what I wanted to do. These thoughts were mixed up a lot.

Even though I thought it would be easier if I became honest with my needs and decided to have sex with Yoon Hee-gyeom, my thoughts continued like that. After the conversation with Kim Tae-woon, it got more complicated. How much does Yoon Hee-gyeom know? If you contact me, do you know or do you not know? Do you have any other plans? If you contact me without a plan, what the hell is this bastard thinking.......such thoughts.

But they were all useless thoughts.

[Director Jung, this is Yoon Hee-gyeom]

I felt like my heart was sinking at the unfamiliar number on the screen.

[.....Are you free today?]

I thought it didn't matter if he contacted me late. I was strangely satisfied just by him contacting me.

I told him the hotel I would be in, but I didn't intend to go right away. It had only been about 30 minutes since I came to play golf. I have my own schedule, my own work, so there is no reason to go right away. No, golf isn't that important, but if I go right away when I get a call, I think it's a bit ridiculous for me.

Let's hit one more hour and go. With that in mind, I put up a backswing.

Ttak! The moment the ball touched, I realized that there was a rattle. It was a mess from the downswing. Unsurprisingly, the ball on the screen was flying with a large curve to the left. There was no wind, but it was a miss shot as if the ball had been caught in a gust of wind. It would have been embarrassing if anyone saw it.

The cause of it is my heart. My heart rate was beating fast regardless of my intentions. It's not like Yoon Hee-gyeom is running away just because I'm a little late. It was because I felt nervous without realizing it that my toes were itchy and I was wondering if I should just go now. There's no way I can play golf in such an anxious feeling. Whew, I took a deep breath and raise the backswing again. The force was properly applied to the right knee, and the torsion of the upper body and the feeling of pulling the muscles of the shoulder and arm were exactly the same. I focused on the white ball at the end of my gaze.

"........."

...... It's kind of weird to meet him at the hotel every time. Let's find an officetel or an apartment. If Yoon Hee-gyeom stays in the area I set, I think I can just go when I want to go. It's mine. It belongs to me, so I don't think it'll be too weird for me to go in first......

Thoughts intervened, and I couldn't even attempt a downswing this time.

I threw out my golf stick. I don't know if I threw it out, put it in a bag or put it on a chair. I walked away and took off my glove.

I hastily walk into the sauna to wash my sweaty body.