15 (Updated)

When I arrived at the hotel suite, Yoon Hee-gyeom was standing in front of the door.  As if he had just arrived, he glanced at me as he stood with a bewildered attitude and I opened the door with the key without greeting.  He followed me as I entered.

   The man in the black jeans and a thick dark blue vintage knit was stylish, but he never suited this looks.  The completion of fashion is his face, tall height and wide shoulders, he would have look great even in rags, but he still can't hide the flowing vintage vibes.  To the extent that I don't want to sit at the same table with Yoon Hee-gyeom.

   “Is this enough for the two of us?”

   Without saying to sit down, I stopped Yoon Hee-gyeom and found a cigarette and put it in my mouth.  I used to laugh well.  I laugh when I feel good, and I laugh when I feel bad.  However, facing Yoon Hee-gyeom in front of me didn't make a good laugh.  I feel like I can't afford to laugh.  He just stares at me without saying a word. Even though he doesn't threaten me, I felt like I was being chased somewhere with him in front of me.  He was standing on the edge of a cliff and it felt like he was pushing me back.

   Needless to say I didn't like it very much.

   “Do you like the hotel?  Or should I take you home with me?”

   Sometimes there were things that made me want to go to my house.  It was true that entering my private space was a certain special treatment, and he was arrogant as if he deserved such special treatment. Still, in my personal space, they would've thought I'm accepting them from the heart since i'm taking them there.

   “It would have been enough if it was Director Jung’s company.”

   For a moment I couldn't keep up with his words and bit my mouth.  I took it as him saying that he could spread his legs even in the office of the company where there is the eyes of others, but that probably doesn't seem to be the case.

   “When I went to the company, you didn’t meet me, but you called me like this, so I was a little surprised.”

   “…..Did you come?”

   “Yes, three times… did you not know?”

   Oh, Kim Tae-woon, you fucking bastard.  I swallowed the swear words and vowed to make Kim Tae-woon regret.  I know that sometimes I have to meet the director of a production company in person to receive a screenplay, so if a film officials came to the company and looked for me, even the secretary would have contact me.  I don't know if it was for me or because he didn't want me to touch Yoon Hee-gyeom, but Kim Tae-woon was the only person who would blocked Yoon Hee-gyeom's visit from the entrance so that I wouldn't hear it.

   “Then tell me what you want to say.”

   It wasn't Kim Tae-woon who mattered now.  It is enough for me to go to work tomorrow and see him face to face.

   When I laid the chance for him to explain, Yoon Hee-gyeom hesitated and couldn't speak. It seemed like he was picking the words to say while I was smoking and blowing smoke over and over again. When I was about to run out of patience because I was wondering what this bastard was going to do now, Yoon Hee-gyeom finally spoke up.