4 (Updated)

The things he took out of his underwear were dwarfed. I didn't want to look anymore, so I shouted the game to begin.

"Start!"

The moment the stopwatch was activated with my cell phone, the man plunged his head into President Park's groin. President Park's thick moans scratched my ears.

"What are you doing? Aren't you supporting him?"

I turned my head to see the people in the room, and someone swallowed a screaming breath. He was busy sucking when his eyes met mine. Yeah, if you know the fucking people are scary, don't touch them. Don't touch me ok? Do as you please.

"Isn't it fun?"

At that moment, my judgement was distorted and my voice was roaring. Then a quick-witted guy is funny!! He shouted and jumped up.

"Come on... Well done! Good luck!"

An unexpected cheer erupted. As one guy shouted like that, the others got up and started screaming and cheering.

"Kim, Kim Yu-hwa! Show your skills!!" "Oppa, be strong!!!"

Crowd psychology was really fun. The people who were stained with fear and guilt soon became one and cheered as they were told. I'm not the only one living this way. Others are no different. I just can't help but do this in this situation. What kind of self-rationalization are you making? Without any intention of stopping me, they would rush to make themselves a victim. They'd rather ignore their rationality in this madness.The men who decided to cheered were now turning the room into a frenzy.

It was horrifyingly disgusting, and at the same time incredibly ridiculous.

When I declared, "30 seconds," the cheering became louder.

The Actor Yu Hwa really sucked to death. But President Park was the problem. He looked like he had a premature ejaculation, but it couldn't even stand up because he was nervous. Sometimes the penis seen between the actor's lips was still limp. Of course, it's hard to wrap it in a minute, but at least it have to stand.

"President Park, cheer up. The Actor's technique was quite useful. I've been considerate of him for the team, but now I have no choice but to rip his face off. Now, 15 seconds!"

The sound of eup, eup, and hub was not the moan that he made while sucking, but rather the sound of weeping. The actor's good-looking face was covered with blood from being hit by me, but now it was stained with tears, runny nose, and saliva. The boss gasps as if he is about to die. I smiled as I alternately looked at the cell phone and the faces of the watchers.

"We're running out of time. 6.5.4."

When the final countdown was made, the people in the room shouted, enchanted. A scream got entangled. 3! 2! 1!

"Stop."

The moment the stopwatch reads exactly 01:00.00. I grabbed the actor's head by the back of his head and made him bend his neck, pulling it out of the boss's groin. It was shrunk enough to be the size of a thumb. I scoffed at it coldly.

"Damn it, you should have at least make it stand up."

After a while, the room was quiet again. This time, no one is even breathing.

"Open your mouth."

I looked down from above and gave orders, and his eyes widened.  Seeing that my hand was still tingling, I thought I had hit the entertainer, but as it turns out one of the entertainer handsome cheeks was swollen.  It was a pity that one eye looked distorted because it was swollen from the bottom, but it was a little crooked.

"Mouth"

The man did what I told him to do, but I'm a little tired of his tears dripping from his swollen eyes

"Spread it out."

The man who was shaking like a thunderbolt at my command opening his mouth by the time I twitched my eyebrow. The jaw joint rolled open like a rusted cogwheel.

His mouth was clean. Well, I thought so. There was not even a semen. A smirk came out.

" Fucking bitch"

I curse at him. Then the eyes of the man who looked up at me with his head bent, get bigger and his pupils dilate,tears trickled down and I could see him thinking about running away. I dare him to do it in front of me. It was a ridiculous thing to do

As soon as the man showed signs of movement, I grabbed his chin that was raised upwards.  Then I pulled it towards me, fixed his head tightly around my thigh, and looked down.  For some reason, a smile comes out of my face when I see his pale face and keeps on crying.

"This, this, this, this, one minute was too, too short!"

The man shouted as he grabbed my hand that was holding his chin and scrambled to tear it apart. His pronunciation was muffled by the way I grab him on his chin, but I could understand him. The man's finger trying to grab my hand hurt quite a bit, but I held my strength. I know the time was short too. But it was a good bet both for fun and as an excuse, wasn't it? Its a pity that you got caught today but I'm just trying to figure it out.

"I heard you're good at sucking." I replied with a smile.

The man's face was clouded with despair, and the sobbing came out of the suppressed gums. Ah, then I felt a bit twisted. Fuck. If he had sucked me with this face, I think it might have been possible to wrap it.'

I lifted his face and looked at the sprawled boss. He had somehow managed to fix up his pants, The way he was gasping for breath as if he was going to die at any moment was funny.

But in the end, both the actors and the bosses were disgusting seeds.

No matter what I do, pleasure and displeasure are back to back and never falls apart. A feeling of emptiness is rushing into me all over again and my mood plummeted to the bottom. So I laughed again.

"Shall I?"

I asked as if I was asking kindly, but the boss only stammered while trembling.

"Well, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh-huh.?"

"Or would the boss do it?"

I grabbed the spout of the bottle and when I tried to shoved to him, the sharp shards is pointed at him. I don't have the heart to be polite and give it to him easily but then I don't want to cut myself either.