64

The world turned upside down as his arms were wrapped around my waist. Before I knew it, I was leaning my back on the spot where he was lying, and Yoon Hee-gyeom was looking down at me from above. While I was staring blankly at him, Yoon Hee-gyeom picked up the glass of wine that he had put on the side table. He drank the wine that I had drank half way through. Keeping his eyes on me.

The red liquid in the glass disappeared along the movement of his neck. Putting the empty glass on the side table, Yoon Hee-gyeom leaned over me. The tip of his nose brushed my neck and my head turned reflexively to the side. Yoon Hee-gyeom breathed out a warm breath as he drew the muscles protruding along my neck with the tip of his nose and breathed in again.

"Smells good,"

I thought he is referring to the wine.

"Its smell good...."

His other hand was digging under my shirt.

"From Director Jung's body."

"......."

The tip of his nose tickled my skin, and his lips touched. I couldn't move my fingertips or toes. Did Yoon Hee-gyeom get drunk with half a glass of wine? I had such stupid thoughts and somehow the heat rushed to my face. I couldn't stand it because the inside of my chest was piercing, but I couldn't move my body either.

Yoon Hee-gyeom, who was kissing my neck, looked down at me. His eyes that gently looked at me didn't look as tired as before. The eyes that sent a straight gaze to my eyes were wet with heat, not fatigue.

The moment his heat transferred, my body became hot in an instant. I had no choice but to reach out and embrace him. It smelled like wine. The tongue that bit my lips and pierced through them was sweet.

Mu body that had been washed clean and dried was slippery with sweat. My body was so hot that I wondered if my sweat would evaporate. The heat almost felt suffocating. But Yoon Hee-gyeom's body, which touched my body, was hotter than mine. When he clenched my wrist so tightly, his grip was so hot that I thought I might get burned.

"Ha·······."

Yoon Hee-gyeom led my hand to where his penis is pointing. I was wondering what he was doing with my hands, even though he had loosened my bottom, and I was touching his penis with my hands. His eyes that looked at me were boiling with lust.

The penis wrapped in a condom was sticky and slippery with gel.  I was able to grip and slipped it through the holes in my hand just by squeezing it with force on my fingers.  I don't think I've ever touched anyone like this, but I couldn't shake the thought of why I was doing this.

"Ah······."

Yoon Hee-gyeom, who made a sound as if he has a hard time, gently biting his lower lip. His face that looks erotic suprisingly gives me the creeps. My hands moved by themselves. I tightened my fingers around his genitals a little more and rubbed his penis up to his glans. Slightly narrowing his forehead, Yoon Hee-gyeom then bit his lower lip and looked down at his penis. I followed his gaze and lowered his eyes.

"......"

The genitals that are held in my hand and slide inside, revealing themselves and then hide again.....

It was big. Compared to my penis in front of Yoon Hee-gyeom's penis, it was bigger.  I never thought where I would be drawn to it in size, but it was bigger than mine. Then came the shock.  Fuck, You mean something like that got into my body...?  The mystery of the human body was here.  Suddenly, I thought that my own role was great, and every time we did it, I felt like I could understand why Yoon Hee-gyeom took so much time to unwind.

Chu*. Yoon Hee-gyeom's lips touched near my temples. His glans is rubbing underneath after he take out his penis that had been held in my hand. Oh, shit. Wait a minute. When I didn't realize the reality, I didn't think anything of it, but it was just awkward, and suddenly I felt a cold sweat that seemed to come out of my back. (Sound of  kiss🤷)

"Ah, wait a minute- eugh!!!"

I uttered it without realizing it but, Yoon Hee-gyeom did not stop. The feeling of his blunt end spreading my bottom was clear.

"Ah, fuc..."

His genitals slid in and out along with the slimy gel. From the inner wall that was crushed by his penis, a tingling sensation ran through my body. My eyes flashed like a thunderbolt every time his protruding genitals were rammed in. I found a passion that seemed to made me go crazy.  Under Yoon Hee-gyeom, I climaxed like that.