26

“Put Yoon Hee-gyeom data on my desk.”

   Still, I decided to give Kim Tae-woon a chance. Kim Tae-woon nodded his head as I muttered, trying to calm my boiling anger.

   “Get out. I will go to work right away.”

  As soon as the back of my hand treatment was finished, Kim Tae-woon arranged the first aid kit and prepared to leave. The housekeeper Kim Tae-woon called came out and started cleaning the broken table and ashtray, and I went into the bathroom.

  I was in a strange state. I can feel the irritation and anger, but I have never been in such a good condition. I slept so well that my head was clear, refreshed, and my body was light.

  Meanwhile, the sensation of opening the anus and pressing the inside of it was clearly revived. The crazy fall it gave me came to mind. I felt it from the back. I. Yoon Heegyeom. His fingers. Damn it. I was angry at Yoon Hee-gyeom, who damaged my pride by doing such a thing, but I was amazed and speechless at myself.

  I couldn't deny that it was the best ecstasy I've felt in years, which was making me even more distressed. When I thought that far, my heart throbbed with displeasure and frustration, let alone anger. It was a kind of distress that I had never felt before. I thought it was a shame. My pride as a male has been seriously hurt when I found out that Yoon Hee-gyeom felt my back.

I turned the shower lever into cold water, suppressing the urge to see him crumble and crawl under my feet. Restoration of self-esteem was a damn thing to do one day. Even that hurt my pride to inflict direct retaliation now. I never wanted to do anything that looked like I was angry at the touch of a sick person. I didn't want to show that Yoon Hee-gyeom hurt my pride when he pierced my back, so retaliation for that should not be reveal.

  As Kim Tae-woon said, it was better for me not to use my hands. In order for Kim Tae-woon to take Yoon Hee-gyeom away from me, he had to keep his name away from my eyes and ears, so his life in the movie industry was over without me touching him anyway. I don't know if my anger will be that relieved and my pride will be restored. If I step up now, it'll only be ridiculous.

  "……Whew."

  The brakes worked. With the desire to applaud Kim Tae-woon, I vowed not to let Yoon Hee-gyeom go with my own hands. When I came out of the shower, I shook off thoughts of Yoon Hee-gyeom, saying that even paying such attention to him was hurtful. I also believed that the sensation that my body remembers is washed away with cold water.

  However, as if to laugh at Kim Tae-woon's efforts and my determination. It is only 10 days later that I heard Yoon Hee-gyeom's name again.