81

Actor Yoon Hee-sung and film director Yoon Hee-gyeom's splendid return.

It would not be just me who reads the headline that is drawing the attention. I turned on the Internet on my phone and couldn't take my eyes off the headline decorated in the article section on the first page of the portal site. I clicked on the article and read it. It was about Actor Yoon Hee-sung, who caused social scandal over the drug party, and is going to return as a film director under his real name, Yoon Hee-gyeom. Along with that, it was a short article with a brief introduction to Hong Cheon-gi (movie title) and a mention of the actors and actresses appearing in it. Yoon Hee-gyeom, Yoon Hee-sung, and Hong Cheon-gi were listed side by side on the search word. No matter what I searched, articles about actor Yoon Hee-sung's directorial debut appeared, and below them were articles about what kind of actor he was and what kind of work he did in the past, and also articles about the drug party. Five years later, things that had been forgotten came to the surface and its not just the comments on the articles were ridiculous. The arguments on the Internet was even more messy. Arguments that pretended to be logical while intentionally excluding understanding of the other party in the end were unreasonable. Both those who defended Yoon Hee-gyeom and those who cursed and ridiculed him eventually judged right and wrong based on their emotions rather than reason.

  They don't know the 'truth'. And they don't even want to know.

  As I was reading the articles one by one while smoking, I got a call. I was thinking of lighting one more, because I felt like I should smoke once more. I threw the cigarette butt and rubbed my shoes on it to answer the phone.

  [Director. Here's the report for today. After today's shoot, Actress Yang came up to Seoul]

It was a man who was reporting Yang Hyun-ji's every move. Director Yoon? My pronunciation is quite unclear because the cigarette is in my mouth and i'm lighting it up, but the man understood and answered because it was a question I always asked.

  [He also came to Seoul]

  He came up to Seoul and what? I mean did he go straight home or maybe somewhere else? When my nerves are about to soar at the man's useless answer.

  "Omo, Jaehan ssi."

  Someone called me. The voice who called me was familiar, so when I turned my head while emitting cigarette smoke, our eyes met. It was Ahn Hyunjin.

  "Did you also have an appointment here?"

  Behind her, who asked with her eyes wide open, I could see women's who are dressed up glamorously gathering and glancing this way. Their age looks similar to or older than Ahn Hyun-jin. They were also faces that I remembered being introduced to me as whose and whose wife.

  "...Did you have a gathering?"

  "Yes. They are the people who are with us at the volunteer meeting."

  The women squealed and greeted me, and I also nodded roughly. Come to think of it, I left the divorce issue to Kim Tae-woon, and I was so busy that I didn’t even care. Before going on a business trip, Kim Tae-woon brought it up and I told him to inform Chairman Jung first and then go through the proceedings, but he haven't informed about it yet. Marriage with Ahn Hyun-jin was just to that extent. To the extent that I forgotten the fact that I'm married when I'm busy. The divorce issue was also extremely light, as it was only after seeing Ahn Hyun-jin that the divorce issue came to my mind again.

  "What time are you coming in today?"

  Come to think of it, it has been over a month since I hadn't been to the main house.  I have to talk about the divorce, so I have to go home.