2 (Updated)

Yes, if you're afraid of me, if you know the situation and curled up, I'm willing to let you off. I don't feel that bad because I still have some drugs left-

"Put it in my mouth. I'll enjoy it."

However, at the end, he whispered cutely, and the man immediately knelt down in front of me. While staring blankly, the man unbuckled my belt. The hook was released and the fly went down with a crackling sound, and there was no hesitation in the hand pulling down my underwear. It looks like he have not done this once or twice. Just as I was thinking about it, the moist and warm tongue licked my genitals. It was a physiological sensation for a tingling itch to spread from the lower abdomen and from the tailbone. Even so, the heat circulates through my drunken body and the blood rushes under the skin.

I looked down at the face of the man who swallowed my penis. Half-downed eyes, long eyelashes. It was long enough to cast a shadow on his pale face. Thanks to that, he look pretty for a man.

As stimulation was applied, it gradually started to swell in the man's mouth, but there was not much excitement. With nasal sounds 'uh, uh, uh' the man sucked hard on my private. He worked so hard that his face was wet with sweat. Of course, there was a sense of pleasure. A tingling sensation spread from my lower abdomen.A tickle spread from my belly. But somehow, the tickling is no different from the tickling of worms crawling on the skin. The ecstasy was beyond measure, and there was no sign of escalation even if there was a desire to climax. The pleasure became an unpleasant pleasure.

"...Ha"

The man raised his eyes as I exhaled a short blow. I have a condescending look. He looked embarrassed because it was not hard even though he sucked it that much. But I swallowed my pleasure with all my might. With a face that is bloodshot, he forced himself to hold back the nausea, sucked me deep into his throat, and tightened it down his throat.

"I'm good at it."

I placed my hand on the man's head, stroking his soft hair. The man's face look relieved. I took my penis out of his mouth and rubbed his cheek with a sneaky smile. His smile made me smile too. With the back of my hand, I stroked his cheek with the back of my hand, pulling it away from his face and slapped him on the cheek.

"Ahhh!!"

Slap! I swung it as much as I could, but I couldn't control my strength, and the man screamed and fell to the ground. Oh shit,my hand is painful. Even though the man's skin was soft, the back of my hand hurt. I think I hit the entertainer wrongly. The pain was piled up, but the discomfort caused by the pleasure was added to the irritation.

"Then what's the point?Fuck it, it's not hard."

It felt dirty to have my erections stored inside my underwear and then my clothes were dressed. It's not just dirty, it's terribly dirty. If you had sucked it, you should have sucked it enough to climax it. This was only dirty with saliva, and the desire was not satisfied. I feel like a wrecked.

Puck! I kick the worm-like bastard's belly,

"Kuk!"

Kwajik! Even if I trample on his trembling side,

"Ahh!!"

I still felt bad.

There was no pain on my feet with the shoes on, but the back of the hand that hit the man's cheek was hot and painful. It was annoying to have to bend down to lift the man up. Then I lift him as much as I could, his hair was wrapped between my fingers and the man screamed as if he was going to die. I pulled him regardless. Perhaps he could not resist me, but his body was pulled up by my strength, and the man moved his legs along my steps, holding his head still.

"Hey, Director!"

When I opened the bathroom door, a young bastard who pretended to know me called, but I walked with my head down. When I got to the original room I was in, I was still not feeling well, so I kicked the door. Kwang! When the door opened with a loud noise, everyone inside became silent all at once and looked at me. Their eyes filled with astonishment were funny.

Let's see who was the bastard who sat next to me while introducing this man to me earlier?

"Yuhwa!!"

That bastard cleared my doubts by pretending to know the guy who i caught in the hair. It wasn't because of the hair that I'm grabbing, but I feels unpleasant as if I'm holding a bug in my hand, but I could endure it a little more as I walked a few more steps away. I threw the man who I had dragged in front of the man who said he is the President of an agency called EMP Entertainment.