13 (Updated)

Most of the films I found in my hands had stable box office results. I review the prepared scenarios and plans. If necessary, I extended my hands to casting as well as general investments. In addition to the films that were produced and worked on, the pioneer of choosing films made by other production companies was also good. Sometimes, I pushed for diversity films without even looking at the director's name value. Even if it did not make a big profit, it had the effect of raising the company image to the audience. I didn't invest in a movie that shouldn't even have been made, but if necessary, I used it as a tool to weave eye thorns and send them away. Sending one of the investment team leaders off last year was intentional. It wasn't difficult to make up for its loss by importing in foreign currency.

From production to distribution to marketing, I tend to work on the things I wanted to work on, regardless of what department it is. I did things based on my interests and needs, but I'm not the type to do less work than others. On the contrary, most of the days I spent the sleepless time at work where I'm doing miscellaneous things. Sometimes the other board members would called it over-the-top, but no one would object.

Even with the same director title, the company itself was mine. The group itself was mine.

It was already decided from a very young age that I was the successor of TY. Chairman Jung Se-jin, who is my grandfather and the owner of the enterprise, loved his eldest son so deeply, grieved his eldest son's passing deeply and loved me very much, which is the only trace he left on the world. By moderately meeting his expectations, I could easily get what my uncles and cousins ​​so desperately wanted. I was exremely satisfied with the fact that the passion from Chairman Jung Se-jin to my father Jung Tae-young was passed down to me, Jung Jae-han , that other relatives won't even dare to climb up.

Thanks to this, from the moment I lost my parents, there hasn't been a single day I've been bothered by others. Even at the 2nd and 3rd generations meetings or in a similar situation, no one dared to touch me.

"Lee Kyung-won said he were hurt by you."

The person who came up to me and asked me was Yoo Ha-jun, a guy I had known for a long time like Lee Kyung-won. His father was running a business that mainly engaged in distribution and transportation.

"Damn it."

What have i done? When I asked him with a smile, Yoo Ha-jun struggled to make excuses with a sad look.

"Ah, I don't think it's a big deal, but it seems that Lee Kyung-won is very scared. You've been treating Lee Kyung-won a little softly all this time. That's why he feels like he was losing his mind."