87

The last sound was not a knock, but a kick to the door.  By that time, I was approaching the front door, and I could clearly see the door shaking.

  When I opened the door, four big men in black suits stood in the hallway with a violent aura. Their rugged face and eyes looked like they were about to kill a person.

  "What is it, you guys?"

  No matter how I looked at it, they looked like gangsters and thugs, but there was no reason for me to be scared, so words filled with irritation came out without any filtering. The men's expressions turned even more rugged, but that was not what was important. Why on earth did these men come to Yoon Hee-gyeom's house? That was the question and problem now.

  "What about Yoon Heegyeom?"

  "What?"

  "Is Yoon Hee Gyeom at home? Who are you? Are you Yoon Heegyeom's family?”

  "He just left. Why? Who are you?"

  "Fuck, If you borrowed someone else's money, you should pay it back!"

  With that one word, I could recognize their identities. Debt collectors. No, judging at their appearance, I think it would be close to a loan shark.

  My fingertips hardened coldly. It was surprising that I was surprised when I saw through the report what kind of situation Yoon Hee-gyeom fell into after the drug party. It was something I knew. At that time, when Yoon Hee-gyeom was just starting to make a lot of money, he believed in his future and bought a house and car loan, which mostly owed him money. The penalty that the advertisers asked was also an amount that he and his agency could not afford because he was branded as a drug offender, not just an ordinary scandal. When he was sentenced to probation, Yoon Hee-gyeom was already on a pile of debt. Unless he returned to the top level as a celebrity, he had a long way to pay it back by himself.

  Even then, it was Han Joo-sung who gave him a helping hand.  He helped pay off some urgent debts, but that alone was a significant amount.  Nevertheless, Yoon Hee-gyeom still had a large debt, and in the meantime, Han Joo-sung and Hangyeom Pictures were established to shoot a film, and the debt grew.  I'm sure they want to invest for the future more but....,

  Isn't that future forecast failure now?

  "Where's YOON HEE GYEOM?!"

  “You go to collect money and don’t even know the law?”

  "... What?"

  "Seeing that you came at 8 o'clock sharp, I think you know enough. Are you supposed to disclose your affiliation?"

  The man shut his mouth as if he was speechless.  Instead, he began to pour out a violent aura that tingled my skin. But still I had no reason to be afraid

  "Fuck, I didn't even reveal my identity yet. Is what I heard from you bastards right? Don't you know that not only assault but also abusive language is not allowed?  And since I am not Yoon Hee-gyeom, but a third party, it is also illegal to disclose the debt to a third party at will.  Do you not want to get your money back?”

Did Yoon Hee-gyeom always suffer from these bastards? It is said that he planned a movie while wandering for the past five years, but I also knew that these were the times he worked like a dog*. A swamp that he can never get out of. How much did he suffer from these hyenas who never miss a bite? (*Work like a dog is an expression means working hard from morning to evening.)

  With that thought, my mind sank coldly. No, it was about to explode after losing its rationality.

  "Hey, you motherfuckers!"