55

"You get a lot of guarantees, so if you know the environment where the production cost is not good enough, you should work hard. You have to think about the staff's hardship's too, right?"

"...Yes.........."

It was then that Yoon Hee-gyeom approached me. I couldn't help but stiffen my tongue when I saw his face saying hello to me.

"The Director's face is no joke."

Yang Hyun-ji's face look fine but she has a rough expression. Yang Hyun-ji's face then turned red. It's hard for me too...! Her face makes me want to protest so bad. Yeah, you should've listened when I said it was too much.

"Are you filming until the evening?"

I ignored Yang Hyun-ji and asked Yoon Hee-gyeom

"Yes, until late at night."

Then I can't do it today. That thought crossed my mind, but I didn't show it.

I just looked back at the secretary who was standing next to me.

"Let's send a food truck from a good company . Discuss it with CEO Han, we'll provide it until the end of filming."

"D, director!"

Everyone was surprised, but it was Han Ju-sung who reacted more violently than anyone else. He was excited with a strange face that seemed to be smiling and crying.

"Thank you! Thank you so, so much!!"

"Have a meal. I'll be on my way."

"No, since you've come all the way here let's have a meal together! Not this lunch box but at a nearby restaurant!"

"You seem to be busy filming today, so you don't have to worry about me. I'm busy, too."

There was no reason to eat with Han Ju-sung. However, if we eat with Yoon Hee-gyeom or Yang Hyeon-ji, and the meal time becomes longer, there will be problems with the afternoon filming. I didn't want to be rude in such a way just for them to entertain me.

"Oppa....still, let's at least have a meal."

Even though a person expressed his intention to refuse. Of course, Korean virtue is to offer three times and declined three times, but Yang Hyun-ji's clinginess was hard to endure. My anger surged up for a moment, but it went away on the inside. Smoke screen* (Smoke screen is 연막 in Korean word which means to disguise and cover one's feelings or scheme, like smoke screen.)

"Work hard. Follow the director's instructions."

Yeah, I need to smoke screen. So I held it in. Yang Hyun-ji cheeks turns red when I ignore her invite. She tried to use aegyo to get me to stay but it wasn't cute at all though.

"Then I'll leave."

When I turned around, all the staff greeted me loudly. I sent Yang Hyun-ji off, who said she would follow me to the parking lot, by saying to her to act well without interfering with filming, and head in to the parking lot first. The secretary left me to talk to Han Ju-sung about sending the food truck, so I arrived alone on the carpark first.

"...Director."

When I was smoking by my car alone for about five minutes, it wasn't my assistant who called me. It was Yoon Hee-gyeom.

"...What are you doing not eating?"

I didn't ask him to follow me. He must have seen me refuse Yang Hyun-ji. Yoon Hee-gyeom who came in front of me, however, did not answer my question. I looked over his shoulder and saw my assistant coming on his way. Following my eyes, Yoon Hee-gyeom glance at it and opened his mouth.

"May I contact you when I get to Seoul?"

His low-sinked voice rang softly. I was a little surprised because that was a question I never expected. No wonder my chest was tight...my empty stomach began to feel nauseous.

"...Whatever."

"I think I'll go back on the weekend. I'll contact you...."

I don't know if he know my number or not. I couldn't answer anything, and I just nodded because I thought I wouldn't be able to say anything if I told him my number. At that moment, Yoon Hee-gyeom...

He smiled, lifting the corners of his mouth gently.

Thud. I heard the sound of something falling from somewhere.

The secretary arrived just in time, so Yoon Hee-gyeom politely greeted me and turned away. The smile on his face was completely gone, as if he had never smiled. Thud. Thud. Thud. Still, I felt like something was falling. It sounded like that.

"Are you feeling hot? Shall I turn on the air conditioner?"

The secretary, who was driving for a while in the car, asked. I didn't answer and just shook my head. It wasn't hot. The secretary couldn't stop being nosy.

"If there is anything that makes you uncomfortable, please tell me."

There is no inconvenience

Only my face that was flushed red.