43

My consciousness flash continuously in black and white. When I let go of my consciousness in the dark, the sensation of warming up my body awakened my mind. I blinked slowly and closed my eyes tightly to the sensation that tingle my nerves. Sometimes I woke up with a sound of breathing, and when I woke up, my lips were full of soft lips and his tongue was filling my mouth.

"Umhh......!"

In the midst of all this, the hand that was scrambling underneath felt uncomfortable. Although I was tipsy, but my consciousness that was awakened was clear. My senses were burning and my libido soared to the top of my head, but the mental rejection of my body being opened up under the man was still hard to bear. I was frustrated with my body accepting it as a pleasure. I tried so hard to refuse and pretend not to know.... In the end, my body, which longed for the pleasure, under the disguise of alcohol, destroyed my reason.

Apart from hurting my pride, my chest, which went up and down with panting breaths, was trembling with strange anticipation.

"......!"

The moment he rubbed his long finger on my inside, my back splattered. My hand that was on Yoon Hee-gyeom's shoulder gained strength and I reflexively grabbed his shoulder. As my whole body heated up, even my head felt hot.

But it wasn't enough. He couldn't reach the same pleasure as when he was sucking my genitals and stabbing me in the back, which feels as if my surrounding was just fading to white. It was just tantalizing that the pleasure was not reaching its peak. Not only was the pleasure weaker than ever, but the discomfort was greater than ever.

"Ah, fuck....."

I spit out the swear words along with my hot breath. It didn't look like I had one or two fingers in. Although he was rubbing the inside properly, his intention to widen my inside was clear unlike before. Not only the front of the inner wall that touched the prostate, but it was poking, rubbing, and opening the inside. The anus that would stretch and squeeze his finger was tingling. When it became unbearable and I had to push Yoon Hee-gyeom away, Yoon Hee-gyeom, like a ghost, will pressed me down and kissed me. My drunken body was utterly powerless. While I couldn't control my limbs and struggled, Yoon Hee-gyeom kissed various parts of my body and poked his fingers on my back.

"Ah, its a little...."

I was torn between pleasure and irritation. This sucks. I grabbed him by the hair while saying that, but he didn't go down obediently. So I just pulled my hand out of his hair. I never expected his next move. I had never been under a man before, so my mind was hardened as if I were having sex for the first time.

".......!!"

The blunt end of his penis which was rubbing against my bottom shocked me. Perhaps my face went white in an instant. It felt like blood was draining from my body. Startled, my eyes widened and I pulled Yoon Hee-gyeom by his hair to push him away. However, Yoon Hee-gyeom kissed me on the contrary and pushed his tongue in.

"Mmph!!"

The tingling and throbbing anus opened and the blunt tip, that is, Yoon Hee-gyeom's genitals pushed in, coincided with a kiss. I moaned with my tongue bitten by him.

"Keuhk!"

The more Yoon Hee-gyeom came inside, it seemed like I was going crazy. The feeling of my bottom opening was terrible. It was so terrifying that I had goosebumps all over my body. Not only the anus, but also the pelvis felt stiff, and it seemed that cold sweat was gushing out of the body. Recognizing the act of a man's penis digging inside, my pride was mercilessly broken. My masculinity rang out endlessly in my head. I couldn't even feel my breathing properly because my ears were buzzing.

I struggled with my limbs. How dare you, fuck! Such humiliation raises my head with shame. The genitals, which were embedded with my bottom spread apart, seemed to become clearer as the depth of the entry deepened. I couldn't stand it, so I floundered my arms and legs and pushed the man away. The man's face came into view because he let go of his tongue and lifted his head a little. I couldn't stand the eye contact, so I closed my eyes tight again. I couldn't even straighten my head so I threw my arms out and lay my head back on the bed. He pushed his hard body with his weight on top of me. It felt like I had poured cold water on my damn body, but the skin on my palm was hot as if it was on fire.

He grabbed my arm and pushed me down onto the bed.

"!!!"

Then, his genitals penetrated to my inside. Pain rushes through my body at the sudden situation. Yoon Hee-gyeom's bare skin was touching between my legs. The moment I twist my body out of the physiological reluctance and try to swear to get him out of the way,

"Keuhk... !"

The penis that came out, rubbing the inner wall heavily. My body trembled as his thick penis rubbed and his glans scraped past where I had been tantalizingly stimulated by his fingers. A white light flashed before my eyes. The body, which I thought was exhausted from the cold, was engulfed in flames from the inside out.