94

Hello everyone!!

Before you go on to read this chapter, read this please
V
V
V

Before you go on to read this chapter, read this pleaseVVV

Please help them or share it if you can everyone🙏

Thats all,
Happy reading

////////////////////////////////////////////

As soon as I got out of the airport, my eyebrows naturally frowned by the hot light pouring down on top of my head. Not only warm but also humid air blocked my respiratory tract, and even the cold air by air conditioner quickly heated up and makes my thin clothes get stuck and sticky under.

Summer in Korea is hot and humid. It was the first time I stepped on the Korean land in 6 months, but the weather that welcomed me was completely different. Even though autumn is coming soon, it was still as hot as midsummer. After the short dry rainy season, it was said that it was still hot. This heat would continue to be exhausting and it would soon be winter again without having to feel autumn.

"Shall we go to the hospital right away? Or stop by the house first......."

"Hospital."

In response, Kim Tae-woon instructed the driver to go to the hospital. In the meantime, I took out a cigarette and lit it up. Huu, even though the car window was open, cigarette smoke began to fill the narrow space. Kim Tae-woon also quietly lowered the window on his side a little. A warm breeze blew inside the car, which was cooled by the air conditioner. It was a heavy wind filled with moisture.

Scenic road and city pass through the window. Even though it was the first time in six months, it was a familiar landscape as if I had just left yesterday and returned. Somehow, it felt like i'm getting a little easier to breathe.

Six months. But I didn't really remember what I did and how I lived. I just had a lot of fun. Meeting people and partying. I was hospitalized two or three times because it was excessive. Kim Taewoon gets angry then comforts me, he also received several calls from Chairman Jung Se-jin. Nevertheless, it was not properly controlled. I thought I should do it moderately, but I was also not satisfied to the extent I used to be. Sex was not fun unless I was completely drunk on ecstasy. So, my alcohol and drugs intake were excessive.

I lived like that except for the last month's trip. There was nothing else I wanted to do, so it was just that.

"We've arrived. Let's go".

It was only when Kim Tae-woon spoke did I came to my senses. While I was drowning in my thoughts, it seemed that the car which had been driving in Seoul for a long time had arrived at the destination. It was in front of a general hospital.

When the driver opened the door, I got out of the car and adjusted my clothes. People's eyes were on me. It seemed that its interesting enough to people that it was so natural for someone to open and get off the car door in a car with a driver, even for a young person. Those were familiar views to me.