85

CW// NSFW🔞
*Chapter 85 will contain slight smuts here and there.
――――――――――――――――――――――――

"Keug...."

"Director?!"

Kim Tae-woon flew in with his eyes wide open because of the groan while I was sitting on the chair. Because of his large size, I was rather surprised at how agile the bear-like man was as the guy tried to support me by closing the distance in an instant.

"Let me go."

Even though I was not in a state of being worthy of support, my brows frowned at the way he treated me like a fragile glass. Though there was a groan, but I sat down on the chair trying not to show it.

"Do you feel sick anywhere? Waist?"

Kim Tae-woon tilted his head when he saw me hitting my back with my hands on the back. He still had a very serious face. When Kim Tae-woon asked me if I did any exercise over the weekend or if I sprained my back, I had nothing to say. Exercise... If you could count that exercise, it would be exercise. Monday. It was all because of Yoon Hee-gyeom that even going to work and sitting in the company office was a tough job.

It was Sunday morning that I woke up beside a person who slept soundly as if he had just done a lot of work. On the previous night, Yoon Hee-gyeom, raked out my insides saying that I'd get stomachache, started off with such an embarrassing acts in the morning, and ended up with ejaculating on my ass. He poured kisses on my neck and back, which I had no way of knowing whether it was a caress to warm up my body again or not. I told him I would kill him if he do it again, but my pride was severely damaged because I was close to moaning. However, the sound of Yoon Hee-gyeom's laughter reaching my ears wasn't as bad as I expected.

Yoon Hee-gyeom woke me up, saying that he had to go back to the filming site in the afternoon. I don't know what spirit got to me as I screamed at him to chase him out when he came in as I was washing up. Yoon Hee-gyeom told me to go eat, but I had no appetite or spirit, so I refused to eat the meal he had prepared and drove home. I don't even know how I drove home. When I got home, I just collapsed on the bed. I groaned and repeatedly woke up from the sleep. The funny thing, though, was that I slept more than usual.

And from the moment I opened my eyes, my condition was the same. My back ached and I felt tingles between my hips and legs. It feel as if I had been immersed in hot water for hours, it wasn't to the extent where I couldn't move but I tried to stretch.

It's because of Yoon Hee Gyeom. So even if Kim Tae-woon asked the reason why I was in poor condition, I had nothing to say.

"Let's go to the hospital."

I had nothing to say even when he said let's go to the hospital. If he went and ask me why my back hurts, I had nothing to say, and it's impossible to tell him why does it hurt between my legs and butt. I'm worried that he will see any traces when I lowers my pants for an injection, but he says to go to an oriental medicine clinic and get treatment for my back....there was no way of knowing how far Yoon Hee-gyeom left his kiss mark. It was very selfish, taking advantage of the chance when a person is exhausted.

"It's fine."

"I think it's very bad. You can't go? Shall I call an ambulance?"

"It's fine. I treated it."

"When? Did you go to the hospital yesterday?"

I didn't go to the hospital, but I received treatment. So...when I came out of the shower, Yoon Hee-gyeom put a pain relief patch on my waist. It's ridiculous for me to put that on all this time..... It was quite cool, though. Even now, its surprisingly not bad.