46

My consciousness was lifted to the surface when my body was shaken because of the recoil of the bed. I slept peacefully. That was the first feeling I had when I wake up. It was more satisfying than ever, although my head was spinning like a fan and my eye was itchy from sleeping but it was a more satisfying sleep than ever. I thought I could sleep a little more if I closed my eyes. I feel drowsy all over and my mind feels like its floating on the clouds. I just wanted to sleep more like this.

But there was something that prevented me from falling asleep again. It was because of the noise. Suffering from insomnia with complex symptoms of sleep disturbance, even the slightest noise disturbed my sleep. Is it raining outside? I could hear the sound of water dripping. It sounded similar to the sound of waves hitting the sea. But around that time, in a sleepy spirit, I don't remember going to the sea, and I realized that the sound was different from the sound of rain. When I looked at the digital clock with blurry eyes, I saw numbers in red. 05:27. These were the numbers that became clear after several blinks. My head was too daze to make any conclusions from those numbers.

"......Ah."

...Oh fuck. Only then did the tsunami-like waves of memory hit me. I had no choice but to raise my body and it was terrible as I moved. Aside from the throbbing waist, the feeling between my legs was so strange. The joints were aching as if they remembered that they were wide open. Not to mention the bitterness and throbbing pain in between. Even the remains of the lotion is still there and it feels slippery.

I got up and sat down with my legs down from the bed. My ass was tingling. The pain spread all the way to the inside. Without realizing it, when I applied strength to my lower abdomen, I could feel the tingling sensation in the inner part where Yoon Hee-gyeom's penis came and hit it hard. I don't even dare to touch that part. It feels like the heat is rising on it and somehow it seemed to be swollen. I felt miserable and very sick....

"Fuck......."

It was a situation where all i can do is to curse. Even my voice, which was spewing swearing words, was broken and badly cracked.

Meanwhile, the sound of water continued. It's probably the sound of Yoon Hee-gyeom washing up. When I thought about it, it feels like i'm going crazy so I thought I can't face him. I don't know what kind of expression I should make. When I got out of bed, my clothes were neatly folded on the table. I put on my underwear, pants and socks.

I couldn't find my shirt. When I opened the closet, it was in it, so I put on my coat in a hurry. The tie that was hanging together fell to the floor, but without time to pick it up, I opened the door and left the room.

I had no strength in my body. My whole body felt heavy and my legs were shaky. I think it was because I didn't rest well. It would have been nice if I had slept longer, or if I had lay on the bed for a few more hours. But I walked out of the hotel looking confused. I couldn't even remember that the car was in the parking lot, so I got myself into a taxi lined up in front of the hotel.

If anyone could see it, it would have look like i'm a fugitive. Literally, I was running away from Yoon Hee-gyeom in confusion.