41

The cell phone in my arms rang and I took it out, and it was Ahn Hyun-jin.

"When are you coming?"

I replied, "I'm very drunk."

I don't know what she answered, but the phone was cut off. The inside pocket of my jacket was heavy with the cell phone. I didn't lose anything else. When Yoon Hee-gyeom arrives, I have to take the card, put him in the room, and go to the main house. I should've told him to call for me.

Even my stream of consciousness was interrupted by the constant and chaotic thoughts. Thoughts shattered without context.

Sunwoong, you son of a bitch. What? Can't I just ask for the price like you? It reminded me of those subtle words shoved into my ears. What do you want to do with Yoon Hee-gyeom? Fuck you, Yoon Hee-gyeom is not a prostitute. Didn't you see that bastard's eyes twinkle saying he wants to shoot a movie? No, he said it with his own mouth. He wants to make a movie, but he has no intention of succeeding by selling his body.

"Director Jung."

As soon as I raised my head at the sound of the call, I saw Yoon Hee-gyeom. He came quickly. I was getting up from my seat when he tried to help me, so I slapped his arm off. I could walk straight.

It's been a while since I was drunk like this, but I was a strong drinker, and no matter how drunk I was, I could pretend to be fine. The walk out of the lounge is also unshakable. Yoon Hee-gyeom followed me. I'm worried that I'm going to do something wrong when I'm drunk. When he got into the elevator, he pressed on which floor. He pressed one.

"Yoon Hee-gyeom is going to sleep in that room."

The room he check-in with my card. Yoon Hee-gyeom was holding the card key of the room in his hand. I felt that Yoon Hee-gyeom's eyes were on me. But instead of looking at him, I only looked at the tightly closed elevator door.

"Yang Sun-woong, because I don't know what that son of a bitch will do......."

Since Yoon Hee-gyeom wants to shoot a movie so badly, he will endure whatever happens. He didn't sue me even after I beat him up. No, but it was because I did what was right for me. Oh shit, other thoughts kept coming in and I felt like I was going crazy. I felt like my heart was constricted.

The elevator stopped. The elevator stopped, but my stomach was nauseous because of the motions. I tried to reverse the flow, shaking from stomach to esophagus. I succeeded in not raising it, I had no choice but to cover my mouth with my hands. It didn't sink in easily, so I felt like I was going to vomit.

"Hang in there."

Yoon Hee-gyeom pulled me out of the elevator. I can't remember how I walked down the hall. However, when I came to my senses, the toilet was in front of me. I couldn't stand the uplift. I threw up just the way I drank. Liquor, which had gone down with a burning sensation on my esophagus, was mixed with gastric fluid and refluxed, reviving a more terrible sensation. I was holding it in, but when I started pouring it out, it poured out without hesitation. You drank too much. I threw up while thinking about it.

After throwing up several times, I straightened my back when I finally felt better. I cover the toilet seat, turn the lever to flush the water, and turn the water on the sink. My mouth was filled with all sorts of bitter and sour tastes, so I rinsed my mouth with water 20 times. I wash my face and blow my nose like I'm stuck in a sink.It was only after a long wash that the smell of disgust and taste was completely gone that I came back to my senses in the cold water. The smell of alcohol from my breath seems to have gone away

"......!"