50

When I finally acknowledged it, my rationality cried out again. It must have been a mistake, because you drank too much that day. But if you go further, you won't be able to cover it up as a mistake. You're gonna admit that you feel that way? Such arguments.

  But I knew it myself. That kind of pride is pathetic and wretched. You're fine with the fact that you're not gonna be able to overlook it as a mistake? It was the voice of my rationality, but I knew it was a thorough deception.

  From that day on... It wasn't a mistake.

  I had no choice but to admit it after facing Yoon Hee-gyeom today.

  "Are you going to keep hanging with me on the street like this?"

  Possessed, either that or I was just captivated. The rationality that is holding me back is just a thin thread that will break if I pull on it. It was an irresistible command. No, he wouldn't have even had the will to resist in the first place, me the country's crazy guy.

  I kept thinking about it, so I wanted to come to see him. I could only admit it after facing him with a sober mind, neither weak nor drunk.  I couldn't help but admit it.

  What I wanted was sex with Yoon Hee-gyeom.

  The house is a little messy. One word he muttered as he took me home was a piece of pride he showed me. In fact, his house wasn't dirty at all. There was no time to confirm that in the first place. As soon as the door closed, Yoon Hee-gyeom pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. We went to his bedroom and lay in his bed. The bedroom was full of his smell, so it wasn't bad.

   The super single size bed, which was apparently used alone, does not felt cramped during sex. Unlike the first sex, which was done only in a normal position, the position changed a couple of times during sex. Perhaps after feeling guilty of admitting it, it did not hurt my pride as much as the first time, even though it was still awkward to spread my legs. I honestly liked the pleasure he gave me. I was able to see the face of Yoon Hee-gyeom, who was panting after opening my eyes up during sex several times.  In that bed, I learned that the colleague I was subjected to was not so disgraceful.

   Not only that, the bed, which was so small and not cushiony compared to my bed, gave me a good night's sleep. Yoon Hee-gyeom was still touching me even after he has ejaculated. His penis is even still inside. It was so awkward that I asked for water when I felt thirsty and he left, and I fall asleep while Yoon Hee-gyeom was in the kitchen rattling out of his room.

   When I open my eyes, it's morning. Yoon Hee-gyeom was not in bed. I felt the recoil of the bed but I didn't woke up, so he didn't seem to have come up to the bed in the first place.

   When I left the bedroom with my aching body, he was asleep with his long body hanging on the torn sofa.

   Then I looked around the house Yoon Hee-gyeom said was messy.  It was narrow, but not as messy as he said it was.

Rather, it was obvious that the cleaning was done neatly.