76

"Get off."

I spoke briefly and got out of the car.  Oh Min-ju stood in front of me in a way that could not be called pretty.  It was like she had her clothes on, but her hair is untidy, and that her lips were not tinted. Even the state of her smooth face is bad.  Her smile that she was struggling to make was awkward.

   “Director Jung, long time no see.”

  She was a stylist I had been with since I came to Korea. Usually, I prepared my own casual clothes on my own, and sometimes when I contacted her in advance and told her that I needed some kind of clothes, she would greet me, try fitting, and choose the clothes for me. She even brought the clothes home for me because of my busy self. But, above all, if there is one thing that she do best of her abilities, it is that she shows satisfactory results even when I look for her in a hurry like now.

  “Is it an outfit for Yoon Hee-sung? His frame is good, so he'll look great no matter what he wear but.….”

  Oh Min-ju's gaze is looking at Yoon Hee-gyeom who got out of the car and approaching this way. Yoon Hee-sung was such a famous actor to the extent that Oh Min-ju remembers his name as an actor until now.  A blush fell on Oh Min-ju's cheek, looking at Yoon Hee-gyeom's face.  It was not a very pleasant scene for me.

  "I'm worried that there's nothing much is prepared in the shop."

  Then, I squint at her with my eyes. She is trying to get Yoon Hee-gyeom attention by acting cutesy*. It really bothers my mind. I looked down at her coldly. Upon receiving my overbearing gaze, she flinched and trembled.
(The personal shopper girl tone is saying that cutely or in the original novel state by using aegyo)

"Did I come all the way here to hear Oh Min-ju ssi excuses?"

  "I'm, I'm sorry."

  "Tsk".

  In an instant, she turned pale and bowed her head as I clicked my  tongue and looked at her. Instead of entering the store, I turned my head and looked at Yoon Hee-gyeom. He still stood tall with a stiff face. Looking at that face, somehow my anger surge up... I didn't enter into the entrance and took a step away.

  "Let's go in."

  “…….”

  "What are you doing? You're not going to bring Yoon Hee-gyeom ssi in?"

  When my words fell, Oh Min-ju, who was bowing her head, trembled and grabbed Yoon Hee-gyeom's arm.  Yoon Hee-gyeom stared at me, but I did not explain to him, and Yoon Hee-gyeom was dragged inside by Oh Min-ju as if giving up.  After they entered, I ended up closing the glass door without going in.

  I was desperate for cigarette, so I looked through my arms and put a cigarette in my mouth. I lit the fire, sucked in the smoke, and called Kim Tae-woon again.  Kim Tae-woon quickly answered the phone.

  [Yes, director]

  “There's this jerk named Moon Su-in. I think he was an actor.”

  Huu. The smoke that had filled my lungs was fuzzy and scattered between my lips.  The pungent smell irritates the tip of my nose.

  [....Yes]

  “If there’s a TY commercial for that bastard, cut it off. Mess up the celebrity that belong to the same agency as him, fuck just abruptly strike and get rid of that bastard face"

  As I spoke, the anger flare up, and a growl came out of my throat at the end.  Fuck.  Director Yoon?  Yoon Hee-sung? He's neither the same age or older, but the bastard who is even younger than me, has no manners. The voice of his calling me hyungnim is also very annoying.

  [....I understand.]

  All of those yonnom who mocked him and also the others who chose to just sit by and watched on the situation even Yang Hyun-ji too, is just impudent. I felt so terrible. Fuck, I felt awful myself even after I hurt him by saying harsh words, but it was unbearable when others talk rashly to Yoon Hee-gyeom. Perhaps if Moon Su-in had been impudent to Yoon Hee-gyeom in front of me earlier, there would have been trouble on the spot.

  Feeling a storm of emotions swirling inside me, I gave up on thinking. I decided to act according to my emotions.

  Then what? So-jung eonni. If my guess is right, it would be Kang So-jung, one of the top actresses.

  "You know Kang Sojung right?"

  [Yes]

  Kim Tae-woon knew her, so it could be said that she is a very famous actress. No, or maybe the reason is because of me. I've met her once or twice in the past. Of course, it was that I met her on the bed.

  “Set off something out of that bitch and get her out of my sight.”

  […….]

  Kim Tae-woon remained silent for a while.

[...What's wrong?]

  And in the end, he can't hold back his curiosity and asked. Maybe it's an occupational disease rather than curiosity.  He was the kind of guy who felt comfortable knowing everything about me.

  "I just don't want to see them. Why, I can't?"

  [……No. I'll take action.]

  "Also tomorrow officetel...no, look for an apartment."

  [Yes. I understand.]

  Even after hearing a satisfactory answer from Kim Tae-woon, my heart was suffocated. I took a deep breath as I smoked, which relieved me a little, but the filthy mood didn't make it any better.  After a while, until Yoon Hee-gyeom came out, I stood leaning against the car and smoked the cigarette for a long time.

  "Director."

  I turned my head to the voice of someone calling me. And I was a little surprised.

  This is because his lines drawn by charcoal-colored slacks and two-button jackets falls into a slim fit was too sensual. The luxurious suit that fits the broad shoulders, solid chest, and a waist line that drew a beautiful line that was different from women's, and made his elegantly long legs stand out perfectly. The creamy coloured dress shirt inside is tightened firmly with a dark green tie, making my mouth dry. Only after seeing him for a while did I notice Oh Min-ju standing next to him with a proud face.

  "...Thank you for your hard work. I'll send Manager Kim tomorrow."

  My voice was cracked when I said that. I thought it was because I smoked too much.

Jaehan seeing Heegyeom be like: