20 (Updated)

"Let's devote ourselves today to satisfy me. If you do well, I will forgive you."

Yoon Hee-gyeom's eyes widened. Oh, you thought I was a good person? It didn't matter. I didn't live for other people's fantasies. I'm the one who lives to my own shit and meeting others with my fantasies.

There was no mercy in my hand that reached out and grabbed his hair. My penis was already half erect inside my pants. Of course, I was excited about the swelling, bursting and bleeding, but I couldn't justify more violence. So, Yoon Hee-gyeom will have to calm this awkward excitement with that body.

The first means were to messed up his lips and mouth. Without lowering my pants properly, I simply zipped open the front and pulled my half erect penis out of the pants. Above him, I grabbed Yoon Hee-gyeom's back of head and dragged him.

"Uh!"

The moment Yoon Hee-gyeom's lips were pressed against my genitals, he moaned. I don't know if it's because of my genitals rubbed against his lips, or because his ripped lips hurt. Of course, his pain was none of my business, so I rubbed my genitals violently over him and pressed Yoon Hee-gyeom's head. As my penis crushed the wound, the lips he was trying to avoid opened up, and I took the gap and quickly put my penis through the gap.As I threw it in. I felt the mucous membrane in his hot, damp mouth with my genitals and shove it in his throat at once.

"Ha...."

My arms feels a little sore from grabbing his head and shaking it a lot, but at least his mouth felt good. It wasn't so great that I wanted to wrap it in one go, but it was the most pleasant sex I've had recently. In particular, Yoon Hee-gyeom's reppressed groans were satisfactory when his throat were violated. I thought it would be possible to wrap it like this. Of course, I don't plan on putting it in just his mouth and with his back hole, but-

Then suddenly, Yoon Hee-gyeom grabbed my thigh. The movement stopped because he gripped my fingers tightly as if they were digging in and put a lot of pressure on his neck to overcome my hand power. Yoon Hee-gyeom, with his head down, while spitting out my penis was coughing.

His blood was minggled in red with my genitals, wet with saliva and blood.

"I......."

Yoon Hee-gyeom said in a cracked voice as if wanting to say something. When I relaxed the strength from my hand, Yoon Hee-gyeom head fell a little touching my penis and hung his finger on the waist of my pants, which had not yet come off. The fingernails of his fingers that dug below were touching my bare skin.

"...I'll do it."

After that, Yoon Hee-gyeom pulled my pants and underwear down to my knees. The pants fall off at my foot.

The mouth, which had to be forced to sucked my penis, actively held my genitals. From the moment the glans are in, to the roots, I was sucked in at once.