54

The man said that the filming took a break on Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday, and resume again on Monday.  Reports have come in that the actors' resentments is gradually increasing over how rough Director Yoon is and demands perfection in every scene.  There seemed to be a lot of conflict with Yang Hyun-ji.  I've warned Yang Hyun-ji that the role would be difficult to act.  It seems that her acting is not matching the expectations, and it is a situation where Director Yoon is not going to let it go easily.

   …So that's why you're losing weight.

"...Director Jung?"

Lost in thought, I didn't even know that my assistant had opened the car door.  I was startled by the sound and got out of the car. 

The salty smell of the sea stimulated my sense of smell. I really…..did came to the East Sea. 

"You have to walk a little to the filming location. This way." 

My assistant took the first step.  As I walked after him, I couldn't even understand why I had come here.  But if I had to make an excuse, it was because I didn't have good judgment because I didn't get enough sleep.  Perhaps that was the.....reason.

Sex with Yoon Hee-gyeom helped my insomnia, but it was not a perfect cure. Even if I sleep well right after having sex, the insomnia continued from that very next night. But it doesn't matter. The only sleep it could give me, the satisfaction it gave me, was great.

  "What? Director Jung?!”

  The first person I noticed and noticed me was Producer Han Ju-sung. I visited the production site from time to time, so there were some familiar faces among the staff. People who see me stand up to say hello, even though I don't know their name properly.

  "I'm here because it's my habit to come to the filming site."

  " Aigoo you've come all the way to East Sea. Thank you very much."

  "Is the shooting going alright?”

  "Ahh…… haha. Yes, of course!"

No matter what I heard, it sounded like it wasn't going well.  Director Yoon didn't even know I had come, so he had his back on me.  Yang Hyun-ji and other actors were standing in front of him.  I don't know what's going on, but Yang Hyun-ji's expression wasn't really good.  Except for them, the rest of the staff seemed to be preparing their meals while circling their lunch boxes.  It stopped for a while because of my appearance. 

I glanced at Yoon Hee-gyeom and asked Han Ju-sung. 

"Won't there be a problem with the production cost if the filming date gets longer?"

"Ah, yes. I'm trying my best to go within the budget as much as possible.... The staff are still working despite saving the cost of their lunch boxes!"

"Oh, no. Still, you have to take care of their meals properly. They have to eat well so they can work well."

"Ah, that, that. Thank you for your concern, Director."

Perhaps because my first impression was that I started messing around with people in the bar, Han Ju-sung was startled whenever a normal remark came out of my mouth and he didn't know what to do.

"Pardon, um, I was just about to have lunch ....There are only staff lunch boxes here, ah. I'll get a boxed meal for the actors. It's going to be delicious."

You said you're saving money from the lunch boxes. Do actors eat anything else? With your own money? No. I remember seeing a clause in the contract for production costs. When I glanced at the opened lunch box, it was pathetic. The bowl-style rice topped with mayonnaise which include kimchi and pickled radish as side dishes. I could eat the meal roughly, however I couldn't help but wonder if I could still work all day after eating this.

"...Oppa!”

I thought she was talking with the Director. Yang Hyun-ji shouted as she had found me. Then she started running to me. Director Yoon, who was ignored while talking, also turned around. The distance was not close, but our eyes met. A few seconds before Yang Hyun-ji stands right in front of me, she said,

"Oppa, what's going on?  Did you come to see me?"

"Usually, I tend to visit the filming set once."

"Eyy. I'm sad to hear that. It would be nice to hear that you're here to see me."

She was teasing me, but she already seemed to believe that I had come to see her without me saying anything. I didn't even bother to correct myself, I just smirked.

"Do you bump into the Director?'

"Huh? Oh, no. Director Yoon is so strict."

"Didn't I tell you that it would be difficult?"

Yang Hyun-ji, who had been clinging to me, immediately hardened to my outspoken criticism. It goes without saying that the atmosphere of those who were secretly watching this also subsided coldly. I didn't mean to, but I thought I should intimidate her a little more.

In fact, my mood has gone bad, to the point that i couldn't put up with it and treat her gently.