21 (Updated)

“Keuhk...!”

   The suction power was no joke.  His throat was thrilling as it was tightened from all sides and seemed to be swallowing me as it is.  Yoon Hee-gyeom moved his head hard.  He covered my penis with his lips and spit it out, then sucked hard enough to swallow it again.  As he dipped into my penis, he squeezed his throat and squeezed his glans.  When his throat rumbled, it felt like my penis were being squeezed out and going down to his esophagus.  It was a great fellatio and the hand job was satisfactory.  His hand gently caressed my testicles as he sucked on my genitals.  As I spread my legs shoulder-width apart, his hot hands rubbed and rubbed the bottom of my testicles.

   “You must have sucked a lot. Is it great?”

   It was an honest compliment.  Didn't he talk as if he didn't want to sell his body just to make a movie?  A male prostitute is just a male prostitute.  Wasn't Kim Tae-woon a little arrogant?  Probation.  A bastard who sucks so well, even if he went to the cell, he would have been pretty-

   “Erk…???”

   It was the moment when his hand that was massaging the testicles rubbed my perineum.  It didn't end there.  Yoon Hee-gyeom's hand, which was holding my thigh, was now holding my hip.  His left hand grabbed my right hip and spread it apart.  The finger of his right hand, which climbed up the testicle from below,

   “!!!”

   rubbed my anus.

   “Hey, this fucker…!!”

I was going to take it off right away. I thought I'd punch him in the face, kick him in the stomach, and break his cheeky hand that touched my ass and back into pieces. But fuck.

  The front of my eyes flashed white and my waist bent forward.

  "Heuk!"

  A moan come out of my mouth. My head felt dizzy and my toes were tingling with electricity. It was too much to kick Yoon Hee-gyeom with this leg. So I tried to grab his head off but -

  "Ha...!!"

  Yoon Hee-gyeom pulled my penis strongly and his fingers pierced my back. The back of my lower body tightened without realizing it, and the fingers that dug into my back pulled the wrinkles and opened them. With the sound of gasps, my waist bends forward more, and the leg momentarily loses strength, causing my body to stagger.

  "Yoon Hee-g……!!”

  The moment he rub his finger deep inside. Lightning flashed before my eyes. Electricity seemed to hit my spine and electrocuted the whole body. Each cell was hot as if it were on fire, and my chest felt tight that its difficult to breathe.  I couldn't control the shaking all over my body.

   The moment when a deeply embedded finger rubbed my inside like a stab.

  Oh, wait. No... Stop...!

The tip of my tongue trembled as the voice echoed in my head. My voice.  It was my moan, which I spit out.  No one was pushing me down, but the feeling of being pressed down with my body weight was clear.  Even though his skin wasn't touching me much, I felt the heat as if my skin was touching hot skin.

   “Keuk…  !!”

   My brain went white. My vision was all white and black, and my whole body muscles twitched.  An exhilarating itch that made me want to peel off my skin shook my whole body, as if my muscles were twisting.  The pinnacle of pleasure lies deeper.  It felt like my penis were about to explode, but my anus holding his fingers and my inside where his fingers were squeezing him went crazy.  Fireworks exploded in my head and in my lower abdomen, which had been boiling like a furnace.  Maximized urge to cum was unbearable.  A feeling of liberation that made me want to scream pounded my whole body.

   "Ah…ah…!”

   It was a dizzying orgasm to the point where my mind wandered.

It was as if I was running barefoot around the world at once. My soles were hot, my legs feels hot , and my body was still trembling.  The finger, which was constantly pressing down on my inside, gently rubbed the inside to make it calm down to the last drop. When I thought it was over and I finally felt empty, I felt like I was about to collapse with a sense of lethargy. Haa……. I was out of breath.