14 (Updated)

"I think I might have exaggerated a bit. I was drunk and out of my mind."

When I took a step back and take a breath, Yoo Ha-jun laughed. There was a reason I let him go without further pressure. I thought that if I talked about Lee Kyung-won, there might be another story that come out.

"I don't think Lee Kyung-won would have make you tired with the treasure. I'm sure he won't."

"Treasure?"

"I heard that he showed him to you. But your reaction was so cold, that he really don't want to show him anymore to anyone. He really wants to record movie and earn some money for you."

"Oh, he do look enthusiastic with that Yoon Hee-gyeom or something."

"He's that bastard, right? The actor that life was ruined because he got caught on drugs."

"......."

"Wasn't you there that day at the party where Choi Sung-tae was screwed?"

Five years ago. I was 27 years old. It was quite a scandal involving chaebol*, politicians and celebrities, but only the tip of the iceberg was known. (Chaebol-a large family-owned business conglomerate in South Korea)

However, the top of the tip of the iceberg was Yoon Hee-sung. If the children of other chaebols or politicians were buried by Choi Sung-tae, other celebrities issues caught on the spot were buried by Yoon Hee-sung. Yoon Hee-sung probably didn't even know it was a party for drugs and sex. He thought it was just a drinking party, so he couldn't resist the invitation and that party became his first and last wild party. That very day, the first time he took drugs, the police came in, unfortunately.

"I don't even remember if I am overdosed on that day."

"Indeed, since at some point you weren't conscious there."

It wasn't just something I couldn't remember. In fact, I woke up in the hospital a few days after the incident. The doctor state that it was acute poisoning. According to Kim Tae-woon, I walked out on my own feet and contacted him, but I couldn't remember anything. Yoon Hee-sung...I remember seeing Yoon Hee-gyeom at that party, but my memories were hazy. I certainly knew the end of that day. But rather than remembering, it was a situation where I had to express that I knew.

"I do not remember. What do you know?"

"I don't know. I didn't even see you go home. Was it Sungwon at that time? Anyway, someone told me to leave, and I was taken out, but I heard later that the police came right after that. If I had been caught, I would have looked like Choi Sung-tae. Ahh, even thinking about it now give me goosebumps."

That's because that was the place to catch Choi Seong-tae in the first place. Swallowing those words, I moistened my mouth with the bubbling champagne.

In the end, it seemed that something had happened between me and Yoon Hee-gyeom. In general, there was no one who remembered that day properly, and most of them were memories of running away in confusion because the police arrived. Well, those things in between, I went into a room and found out that Yoon Hee-gyeom went to that room.

But why isn't this punk coming to me to apologize?

"Lee Kyung-won is nervous because I act cold to Yoon Hee-gyeom?"

"Who..? Oh, uh. I heard so."

A smirk came out. I picked up a cigarette from the table, pulled out a cigarette, and lit it. Even as I sucked in the smoke until it filled my lungs, I could barely laugh. Yoo Ha-jun was looking at me, turning white somehow. A scared face. He had a scared look on his face about what I would do.

Contrary to him, that black eyes that were looking at me may be shaking, but they weren't scared. A cocky bastard

"Hajun."

"Huh?"

I laughed at the sight of the man who was visibly embarrassed at my call. Thanks to this, I couldn't stop Yoon Hee-gyeom's arrogant face from coming to mind, so my laughter grew.

"Call Lee Kyung-won."

Yeah, you won. You good-looking bastard. It was very successful if it was meant to provoke me. If it was not enough for the second time and you want there to be a third time.

"Tell him to send Yoon Hee-gyeom to me so I can see him for a second."

What you're talking about. Let's hear it.