44

The tips of my fingers and toes were tingling and numb because the heat was rushing to the end of my limbs at once.

"Haah..."

The sensation of his penis being lodged in my body was unbearably horrifying. But at the same time, a feeling of intense pleasure swept through my body, so strong that my spine stood still.

Yoon Hee-gyeom started to move his waist in earnest while holding my arms down. His body slammed into the gaping hole, and his penis burrowed in and out. When he loosened my inner wall with his fingers, what was meant to widen it, was now properly stimulated and seemed to make me go crazy. His glans pierced and his penis slammed past me. Every time he did it, sparks flew in front of my eyes, and my body convulsed. My eyes felt hot. It was as if the liquid in my eyeball was boiling. No, it may be my head that is boiling.

"Hngh, ngh, fuck, keu-"

A groan with swearing words spurted out from my mouth. In fact, I wanted to open my throat and scream at random. Even when I breathe, the nasal noises I don't even want to think that I'm the one making it are mixed with the sound of my breath. Yoon Hee-gyeom then bit my neck and sucked it while moving his waist. At first he pulled it out long and then shoved it deep, and now his hips were getting faster and faster. Every time he went in and out, a squeaky, lewd sound warmed my ears. As it got faster, only the sound of flesh rubbing against flesh was heard.

It was too fast. The flesh he touched was tingly and numb, and my anus and inner walls that were rubbed in and out were too hot. It was so hot that I could feel the heat of friction being added or the sensation of tearing underneath. Red and yellow flowers bloomed incessantly in front of my tightly closed eyes because of the sensation of my inner wall squeezing in his genitals. It was a frightening sensation that made me feel like, really, not me. I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Ah, fuck it, gently, gently...!"

When my mouth spit out such a sound, Yoon Hee-gyeom's grip was tense. It's strong enough to crumble my wrist in his hand. At the same time, his waist stopped moving at once.

"··Huu..."

When I opened my tightly closed eyes, I could see Yoon Hee-gyeom's blurry face. With his eyes closed and his forehead slightly narrowed, he took a long breath and held his breath. He had a slightly distressed face as if he was holding back on something, set his gaze downward and looked at me. The moment his eyes met mine, my heart felt cold. No, it felt cool, but it was a strange feeling that I had no idea what it was. My chest, which contained a beating heart, was painfully hot, but the feeling I felt when his eyes met mine were indescribable. It wasn't unexpectedly shameful or damaging my pride... but my heart plummeted to the floor. It felt like that.

I had to close my eyes again. It feels like the spot where my heart is had disappeared and leave me with an empty feeling. It was so strange that I felt nauseous. Then followed by a feeling of being distant. When I closed my eyes for a while, Yoon Hee-gyeom, who is stabilizing his breathing, started moving his waist again. This time it wasn't as intense as before. He came in gently rubbing.

"...Are you in pain?"

.....It was a question that caught me off guard. I couldn't help but choke on my words. If I said it was a pain, my open lower part was throbbing and painful. It was because of the throbbing, tingling pain, foreign body feeling, and discomfort, but there was a sense of pleasure that overflowed to the point where I could easily ignore all of those things. After all, it was a question that I couldn't answer.

As for the pain he caused, it didn't hurt as much now. His gentle movement of decreasing the intensity of his action was tolerable. It provided a warm sense of pleasure that could be tolerated and I thought this is just right. So I just turned my head to the side.

Yoon Hee-gyeom moved his waist at the same intensity and gently stroke my inside. Whenever his penis stimulated my inner body, my body trembled and the thrill heated my nerve cord. He released my arm and move his head near me. Still unable to open my eyes, the man's lips fell on mine with a tickling sound. I was not in a good mood. In addition to the dizziness of poking my inside, there was an itchy and sweet kisses on my cheek and around the eyes.

"Ha......"

Yoon Hee-gyeom's breathing sound gradually deepened. At the same time, the depth of going in and out of me is getting deeper. His pace also increased and I began to gasp again. The pain in the friction was added, and the thrill that spread inside was doubling. Puck! When Yoon Hee-gyeom poked his genitals so hard that I could hear the sound, I screamed and bit his lips in surprise. I grabbed Yoon Hee-gyeom's shoulder.

"Ah, slow-."