12 (Updated)

Yoon Hee-gyeom was silent, and the silence made my heart suffocate. Fuck, I thought the gutter was the end, but it wasn't the end, I felt even worse. It feels like my head felt dirty with shit in the sense that I couldn't remember anything for him to say 'apology' to me. No matter how much I thought about it, the incident itself was not something that Yoon Hee-gyeom deserved to give an apology for.

"I remember going into that party, but I don't remember anything after that."

"......"

"What is that something I don't remember, and you have to apologize for?"

"...I'll meet you privately and tell you."

"Oh. Is it hard for people to hear? Lee Kyung-won get out and take them all out."

Lee Kyung-won raised himself at my command.

Oh, did he use his brain? It hurts his pride to serve me in front of others, so he needs to let the others out. Since the words to go out to Lee Kyung-won and others comes out of my mouth, so if that was the case, it was a success. He's smart for an actor. No, he was able to become a director because he's smart.

However, Yoon Hee-gyeom shook his head and dissuaded Lee Kyung-won. He was holding his arm with one hand to prevent him from leaving.

"Since its an apology, I'll visit you."

At that moment, I realized something again, and I laughed out loud. Look at this. Naturally, he promise the next meetings that stimulated my curiosity. Even if there's really something to apologize to me, even if I don't remember, it must be meant to provoke me. Because of that, actor Yoon Hee-sung had to give up his career as an actor. Maybe he turned to director because he couldn't come back as an actor after being branded with drug case. But he don't have to apologize to me. I was involved too, I was living just fine but his life is ruined. I got caught up in it for a while, but there was no reason to be dragged into this for a long time.

I stood up and bend my head down to Yoon Hee-gyeom. The distance was quite long, but it was reachable. I shook my hand lightly.

Slap!

Yoon Hee-gyeom's head turned with a cheerful sound of friction. Lee Kyung-won, who was next to him, screamed. My palms were burning.

"Yoon Hee-gyeom, you have good interpersonal skills. Did Lee Kyung-won introduced you to someone interesting?

Heck, I had a smile on my face and my tone was soft. The cold atmosphere that was engulfed inside and the chill that penetrated deep inside was enough to cool my mind of the thought that I was going to commit rape. Things were going suspicious. Under the circumstances, his intentions cannot be an apology. It must have been that he wanted to provoke me, and his intention was quite right, so he swung me around for a while. But, I chose not to deal with him.

"Come and see me for that smug apology."

Suppressing the urge to give another slap on his cheek where the red marks is starting to show.

I laughed.