80

"Right now, I don't know what you're trying to do with me."

My cold words came out. Han Ju-sung, who tried to hold back his cough but couldn't hold it in the end, was busy coughing while trying to see my mood. Such kind of person has a close relationship with Yoon Heegyeom that he set up a production company for him to the point where they work in movies together. If they are that close, shouldn't they have come here together? He looks flustered and doesn't know what to do in front of me and his obnoxious behaviour irritates me. Ah, in fact, its not like there were a few people who showed such a servile appearance in front of me, seeing that I was feeling so dirty all over again, I must have been nervous because I couldn't sleep.

I waited for a moment until Han Ju-sung stopped coughing and calmed down. Han Ju-sung, who calmed down a few minutes later, glanced at me. Sweat was formed on his forehead with thick wrinkles.

"Right, so what's going on?"

I asked kindly. It is no longer significance to be face to face with him anymore, so I thought about listening to what he was going to say and quickly leave.

"...Di.. Director Jung..."

Han Ju-sung, who can't speak even when I gave him the chance, was clearly testing the limits of my patience. Should I turn the table upside down and leave? I think maybe my eyes look fierce so I close my eyes slightly. When I took a deep breath, then he finally opened his mouth.

"H...help me!""

"What?"

I don't know why you called me for help. You have to tell me what the situation is and how you want me to help. As if Han Ju-sung had made up his mind now, his voice was trembling, but he continued his words without stuttering.

"Actress Yang's father.. so, CEO Yang Won-il, who invested, wants us to change the script."

It was something I had been guessing from the moment I heard it was related to the ending.

"...That movie is really... Director Jung, didn't you read the existing scenario? The scenario written by Director Yoon itself is art. If you act the emotion line well, you will get a great work. Even the general public will not help but fall for it. However...."

Yang Hyun-ji's performance, the most important protagonist who has to act that emotional line, is just not enough to go beyond that. I could tell what Han Ju-sung couldn't say without having to hear it. My mouth was dry, so I took out a cigarette and put it in my mouth. Han Ju-sung's hands and shoulders flinched as he thought if he should light it, but without waiting for him to move, I took out the lighter and lit it. The acrid smoke fills the space.

"Anyway, Director Yoon can solve almost all the other problems. He has that much passion and directing skills. The actors will have a hard time, but Director Yoon is a person who will scrap out all the actor's basic skills. Even now, he's still like that."

Huu. Without replying to what he said, I just blew out the smoke for a long time. I heard from the reports. Yoon Hee-gyeom was pressuring the actor's into filming, and Yang Hyun-ji is getting tired of repeated filming and conflicts are gradually increasing between them. After my visit, she seemed to have listen to Yoon Hee-gyeom for a while, but after I went to the United States, it was said that she became very haughty. Thanks to this, the shooting speed was also significantly delayed.

That would have given President Yang an excuse again. According to Director Yoon's filming style, even if the actor's hardships increase, the filming will be delayed, so there will be a problem with the production cost.

"... But just because an actor is struggling, isn't it ridiculous to touch the work itself? I'm sure the director would know if you saw it, but the completion of the movie lies in the scenes that are poured out at the end."