65

Even the drowsiness after the sex and the climax raging like a storm was satisfactory. Before, I used to fall asleep feeling the drowsiness and lethargic, but this time I couldn't fall asleep.  It was a little past six in the afternoon, and it was because it was too early for bed.

I was desperate for cigarettes.

   "…Cigarettes."

   Was it in my clothes? Yoon Hee-gyeom got out of the bed as he reached out to the floor and rummaged through my clothes. He came to my side and handed me my cigarette after picking up his pants and wearing them. Looking back, I remembered that I had come in and looked at him sleeping, took the cigarette out to smoke and put it on the table. He seemed to have brought it. When I accepted the cigarette, he even put an ashtray on the bed.

   "I'll wash up first."

  As he said that, I blankly pulled out a cigarette and put it in my mouth. Then he disappeared into the bathroom. Soon there was a sound of water coming from the bathroom.

   It smells good....from Director Jung's body.

   Somehow I remembered that voice... I couldn't light the fire. So I snap off the cigarette in my mouth and threw it to the floor. Let's have some wine. But the wine was on the table far away, and there was only an empty glass on the bedside table. I don't feel like getting up and bring it, so I just lie down on my stomach on the bed for a second.

Not long after, Yoon Hee-gyeom came out of the bathroom, wearing only bathroom gown and brushing his hair. Suddenly, this situation seemed a little strange to me. I can't remember the sex I have so far until now. All those previous sex except for the sex with Yoon Hee-gyeom. When the intercourse ended, I was the first to wake up. Whether I'd go to wash up or go home. Of course, I think it was different when I was young and in a relationship. After sex, I'd roll around in the hotel and order room service, go into the pool or go out again..... but it was so long ago that I couldn't remember very well.

   ….I don't think it was this awkward back then. Now I felt so awkward. Oh fuck, it's because I'm in a position to be laid down.  I didn't know how to look at Yoon Hee-gyeom.

   "Director."

   So, I think I wanted Yoon Hee-gyeom to just leave.  At the same time, I can't get over this contradictions of my mind, because it seems like I'll feel really dirty if he goes out saying that he'll go out first. It's always been like this since I got involved with Yoon Hee-gyeom. I don't even know myself.

   There was a recoil in which one side of the bed sank. It wasn't enough for him to call me, so I turned my head and looked at him because I couldn't avoid him who was sitting next to me.

   "Aren't you hungry?"

   Come to think of it, it was time to eat dinner. Were we....in a relationship where we are eating face to face? He had served me breakfast, but I was blown away because I didn't expect he would bring up the word of being hungry.  I was speechless, not knowing what to answer.  Am I hungry?  No, I don't really know-

   "……Ah."

   Suddenly, his hand caressed the nape of my neck. He tickled the back of my head, who was lying face down, looking at him, and slowly rubbed my bare back.  The hand caressing my skin was subtle.  It was tender.

  "Let's have dinner together."

  The voice that fell in my ear was as soft as a whisper.

  It was temptation. Somehow, he must be seducing me. Thanks to you, I am even more confused. Yoon Hee-gyeom, why are you seducing me? No, it could be that he simply wanted to eat. Is it because I feel guilty that my heart is tightening?

  Although there were so many people who had seduced me in my life, the confusion that Yoon Hee-gyeom's seduction brought me is not little.

  "…..What do you want to eat?”

Even though doubts are raising in my head, I can't help but let it go.

I was again rationalizing myself after being completely tempted by his temptation. Yeah, well, it's not that difficult. Its not like a person with the same sex can't have a meal together. Besides, whatever public interest Yoon Hee-gyeom has, I don't know how it can have an impact on me.

"I eat everything well."

So he was saying to eat whatever I want.

…..Thats right, I feel that I didn't like Yoon Hee-gyeom losing weight, and having a meal is not a matter to me. As much as I don't know what Yoon Hee Gyeom is thinking, so it's not bad to eat and ask about it.

As I move my head to get up, Yoon Hee-gyeom lift his hand. I got up with my stiff back and got out of the bed and told Yoon Hee-gyeom.

“I’m going to wash up, so think about what you want to eat.” 

Yoon Hee-gyeom answered. 

Chu.

"Yes."

His answer came with a tickling kiss.