39

Since the investment was collected, the progress has been so fast that it seems like it was urgent. I thought Han Joo-sung's ability to attract movie staff was quite good. I looked at him, about to praise him to make him proud, but Han Joo-sung was looking at Yoon Hee-gyeom with a bitter smile.

"...There are many scenes I want to shoot. I've been thinking about it for a long time, waiting."

I was genuinely surprised when Yoon Hee-gyeom said that.  My heart was pounding and felt like it fell to the floor.  It was the first time he had revealed his desires, who had always shown no expressions or thoughts with a calm face.  The expression on his face was different from before.  It was equally expressionless, but I could clearly see the shimmer in his eyes. Thump. Thump. Thump.  My heart was beating and pounding in my ribcage, and the sound murmured in my ears.  A man's desire...  No, as if overwhelmed by his passion.  The moment I caught a glimpse of that feeling, for some reason, my fingertips numbed and my head became distant for an instant.

At the same time, an unexplained discomfort flowed down in me as if a bug is crawling on me.  Perhaps it was because of my heart beating so hard, my rib cage, my chest ... throbbed. 

"Wow, Director. You can make that kind of expression."

It was Yang Sun-woong's voice that made me come to my senses, which was hardening as if I had seen Medusa's eyes.  It was a voice of admiration, but the intent was clearly read.  Yang Sun-woong, the lust inside him must be fluttering that those words come out.

"Yeah. You have great passion."

I said with a smile.  But my voice was very hoarse.  Pretending to be okay, I poured liquor into Yang Sun-woong's glass. I also filled my glass, ignoring the many hands that tried to pour me a drink.

"Oho, why are you in a rush?"

"I have to go home and sleep tonight. The Chairman called."

"Wow. Chairman Jung called you and you came to see me? I'm touched."

Yang Sun-woong didn't ask for more, but lightly touched his cup to my cup that I held out. Yang Hyun-ji, Han Joo-sung and Yoon Hee-gyeom also joined the toast. Having emptied the glass without hesitation, I filled the empty glass with strong liquor again. My esophagus was burning. Yang Sun-woong took out a cigarette and asked with a drunken face. It was not a commercially available cigarette, but a leaf with a separate paper wrapped in it and a filter attached.  The smoke was different from regular cigarettes.

"Do you want to try it?"

Yang Sun-woong laughed as he exhaled a heavy smoke.  Shaking my head lightly, I raised mu glass and urged him to drink together.  As I lightly bumped into the crystal glass, Yang Hyun-ji cling to me and grabbed my arm.  Yang Sun-woong looked at Yang Hyun-ji like that and laughed languidly.

Even before I got married, he seemed a little quiet after I get married, but he was still pushing Yang Hyun-ji to me. Yang Sun-woong's intention to make me drunk was very obvious. He'd like me to sleep together with Yang Hyun-ji while drunk, and if she has child in the midst of that, it's a lottery.

The reason why I drop his suggestion was because if I use together with the hemp, I will get drunk quickly. The amber liquid went down my throat. The smell of alcohol made me feel nauseous, but I chug it in so that I could reach the end. Yang Sun-woong, who was about to stop with a sip, smiled and emptied his glass to the end. As soon as he put the glass down, I filled it with alcohol again.

"But didn't you have to go home."

"Thats why, let's have a short drink."

Yang Sun-woong, who was smiling, was still speaking properly, but soon his tongue loosened and his pronunciation was not clear.  I wouldn't be any different either. I drank one after another and I was getting drunk at an incredible speed. I must have look drunk in the eyes of others.  However, I did not express myself and grabbed the glass that Yang Sun-woong pushed. 

"Let's have a drink too Hyunji"

I didn't hide my drunken appearance and intentionally folded my eyes. Yang Hyun-ji and Yang Sun-woong laughed and raised their glasses. It didn't matter what the two Yang's were up to. I was willing to do that if they wanted to get me drunk and lose my mind.

It's just Yang Sun-woong.

Even if I go, I'll kill you as much as you did to me.

I clench my teeth and swallowed the liquor in my mouth. My esophagus burned hot.