83

CW// NSFW🔞 
*Chapter 83 and 84 will contain smuts
――――――――――――――――――――――――

Wasn't Jung Jae-han originally a person who didn't know anything about comfort?

It was me who came to see him suffering from his collapse and the aftermath of me trampling him. This time, I thought I came all the way to Yoon Hee-gyeom's house because I wanted to confirm that. No, I wanted to think so.

"··To····comfort."

However, I couldn't mock Yoon Hee-gyeom.

Was it my imagination that Yoon Hee-gyeom's eyes trembled a little as soon as my answer came out? I don't know. The moment I said I came to comfort him, I somehow felt a little less unpleasant. No, when I asked if I could help him, I felt a little frustrated when I saw Yoon Hee-gyeom's gaze getting sharp. 'Is it really bad for you if you get help from me?', I vaguely thought so.

Yoon Hee-gyeom raised his body. His upper body bent while holding my hand. He leaned over approaching me without delay and bit my lips. It smelled like alcohol, but I didn't hate it. My dry lips are swallowed through his soft lips. The hot and damp tongue swept through between my lips. It touched the tip of my teeth and pushed itself into my mouth, and he happily sucked my tongue.  The kiss was soft enough to be called sweet.  His tongue glides through my mouth, giving me a thrill, he licks and entangles with mine as I shoved it into his mouth.  The soft kiss continued for a long time, not knowing who was comforting whom.

  'Jjog' when his lips parted with the kissing sound, I looked for him and licked his lips to continue the kiss a little more.  Yoon Hee-gyeom untied my tie with a feather-light kiss from side to side.

  There is a table between him and me. I don't know if that bothered Yoon Hee-gyeom as he pulled my hand which he was still holding. When he got up from his seat, he dragged me and I was led to his bedroom. His arms are wrapped around my waist. As soon as our chest touched each other, my ears heated up and the heat spread to the body. I don't remember starting the kiss, but I can't stop kissing. It was Yoon Hee-gyeom who was drunk, but I felt drunk myself. Where did all the complicated thoughts in my head before go? Now there was nothing left but sexual desire.

  "Ha..."

  When my hand dug under the shirt and rubbed his bare skin, Yoon Hee-gyeom groaned quietly and moaned. The skin I touched under my hands was hot and hard. Yoon Hee-gyeom pulled the bottom of his shirt and took off his shirt as if it bothers him. Then he starts unbuttoning my shirt. Meanwhile, I loosened the buckle of my pants belt, unlocked the hook, and lowered the fly. The pants gently brushed against the skin and quickly fell to my feet in an instant. Yoon Hee-gyeom was still wrestling with my shirt button. I grabbed the shirt with my hand and spread it apart with force from side to side. Tudug*, the buttons were torn and bounced off. Yoon Hee-gyeom instantly opens his eyes wide, perhaps because my behavior was a little aggressive. (The sfx of button falling*)

   "... I'm going crazy."

   I thought I heard him murmured softly, but it was a small murmur that doesn't go unheard. A smile formed on the corner of his lips as he took the white shirt off of my body.  His eyes were also drooping, and he seemed to be smiling probably because he was drunk. However, something like desire was clearly burning in his eyes.

   Yoon Hee-gyeom knocked me down to the bed. Along with the training pants he was wearing, he pulled down his underwear at once and came up to the bed naked. His unstoppable hand slid his finger on my underwear and pulled it off at once. My socks also came off with it and fell off randomly on the floor.

   Yoon Hee-gyeom was no longer smiling. As if he couldn't stand it, he buried his lips on my skin impatiently. And I was just as impatient, too.