5 (Updated)

The boss, who was sweating profusely, looked at me with shaking eyes. He look like he's about to cry. The handsome actor's crying doesn't look good, but the tears of a middle-aged man can't be good. It may be less unpleasant if I play jokes, games, and bets in a pleasant manner until the end, but there was no one around me who could do that. Especially when the guys are squemish. When I see it, I feel like my blood is cooling,

"It would hurt more if I did it."

Now there was no fun or excitement. I just have to execute the sentence quickly and go home and sleep. I don't like blood on my hands. But when President Park said he wouldn't do it, I had no choice but to do it. It's not very enjoyable because the excitement is broken, but the collection of the bets should be certain. So I raised my hand with the bottle to finish it quickly. It was meant to lightly tap the cheeks on the side that is not swollen.

"Hey, Director Jung!"

If it had not been for the call, I would have made his face look like a rag so that he never dare to be an actor again. 'Hey, Director Jung?' I turned my head to the side where the sound came from, wondering who was calling me that carelessly. At the open door stood a familiar face.

"Calm down."

He was grinning, but he looked nervous. The one who pretended to be strong on such a subject was a person who volunteered to be called my friend because he was the same age as me. Was the disturbance of the room was heard outside or someone who saw me dragging this actor into the room from the bathroom told him? It didn't matter either way. It wasn't exciting enough to embarrass him at the time of acquaintance's request.

"I've never been excited," it's a little mean to answer back like this.

I smiled and spoke in a friendly way, but he smiled and look sweaty.

"Jaehan-ah, please, huh?"

It was just a little joke, but I dropped the broken bottle I was holding on to the floor. I let go of his chin and stroked his sweaty hair once. The grown man sobs with his head down to the floor. I hope it's my illusion that the man's legs are wet where it stinks. Even the man's sweaty hands make me uncomfortable.

" Your face is torn, so you can't act anymore."

I took out a handkerchief from my jacket pocket and looked at President Park while wiping my hands. He look a little relieved, but Park was still sweating like rain and panting. He'll have enough brains to understand what I'm saying. To tear his face apart meant that he could not live as an actor. I didn't actually tear his face, but at least the result should be the same.

"I will never see you in the future."

I threw out the handkerchief that I had cleaned my hands with and give a soft smile as a bonus.