69

⚠️Warning! This chapter contain violence. Please read with caution.

Lee Kyung-won left the room with a face that could not hide his displeasure at my apology, which was dry but was not sincere.

Ttuk. Ttuk. Ttuk. Only the sound of the liquid falling to the floor broke the awkward silence. When I looked at Yoon Hee-gyeom, Yoon Hee-gyeom was also looking at me. But he still had a stiff face.

"...I'll have to call someone to clean it up."

I took my eyes off his face and got up.

"Eat a little bit more. I'll get someone."

Obviously, I could have called them into the room, but I left the room leaving only Yoon Hee-gyeom. I closed the door behind me and instructed the staff I met in the hallway to clear the table in the room. I did not return to the room. The place I went to was the bathroom.

"...Damn......."

Lee Kyung-won was grumbling and wetting his sleeves in the washbasin in front of the mirror. In the bathroom, where only the lights were shining on the dark walls, there was no one else but Lee Kyung-won. As I entered, Lee Kyung-won turns his head to see if he felt a presence. When our eyes met, Lee Kyung-won frowned.

"Are you done talking to Hee-gyeom ssi?"

Lee Kyung-won asked. I was wondering what is he talking about.

"If there's anything you two want to talk about, just tell me to leave. It's uncomfortable."

It was then that I understood Lee Kyung-won's words. Lee Kyung-won seemed to think that I overturned the bowl to kick him out because I had something to talk to with Director Yoon..

Giggling, I burst into laughter.

"Stupid bastard."

"What?"

When Lee Kyung-won asked me back with a face that he thought he heard something wrong.

I punched him in the face. And before his faltering body collapsed, I kicked his balls with my shoes.

"!!!!!"

Lee Kyung-won couldn't even scream.

He put his legs together, bend his body, and groan painfully. I grabbed his head and went into the compartment on the left toilet. It just so happened that the lid was open.

"kkeu- eub!!!!!!!!"

Without hesitation, I shoved his head into the toilet bowl. Fearing that the water would splash on my hand, I shoved his head against the toilet and pressed the back of his head down with my shoes, burying his face in the stagnant water in the toilet.

"You stupid. Have you never thought that you are the one I want to see?"

Lee Kyung-won, who is under my feet, went wild. When I relaxes my feet, he jumps up and raises his head. Puha! I heard him breathing and then I stomped on his head again. The suffocating noise and suppressed screams rang unpleasantly.

"Wash your earholes and listen carefully, Lee Kyungwon."

I hope he could hear it, but I put my weight on the man who was struggling like crazy and continued

"The one who came to apologize should apologize. Who do you think you are to ask about my wife?"

Hyunjin ssi, Hyunjin ssi. Fuck you bitch. If anyone hears it, they'll think we're best friends. Don't you dare talk to me. Who wants to be married? You're asking if there's any news of the Second generation? Who told you to be nosy?

And what? Hee-gyeom ssi? It was a nickname that kept hitting my nerves. Hee-gyeom ssi. Fucking bitch If you respect him for being a director, you should call him Director, but Hee-gyeom ssi? How dare you.

On top of that, the highlight was to bring up my marriage and make Yoon Hee-gyeom's expression hardened.

"Hey, you punk."

I let go of my pressing foot and groaned. While I stood on the floor with my feet on the floor, Lee Kyung-won, who broke out of the water, grabbed the toilet and vomited the water. Because of Lee Kyung-won's struggle, water splashed all around the toilet, and the hem of my pants, which was weighing on his head, were also wet. I know it's clean water, but it's as disgusting as it was in the toilet.

No, in fact, there was another reason why I felt so dirty that it was several times more than that, incomparably worse. Water splashing on my pants because of Lee Kyung-won is nothing.

Pretending to know more. Pretending to know what's his food preference. Pretending to have met often before. Pretending to be worried. Pretending to care of what's he doing. It was annoying even before he asked Ahn Hyun-jin's well-being and revealed that I was a married man.

"Lee Kyung-won."

Lee Kyung-won did not dare to look back at me. It seemed to make me feel a little better at the sight of him shaking, but it wasn't to the extent that my discomfort was covered up. Since he's a bastard who I've known for a while, I thought I'll be kind to him for once. So right now I,

"Don't drool over what's mine."

It's just a warning.

He trembled at my warning. He continued to grab the toilet and vomited. But he never looked back at me. He's just staying with a funny pose with his legs together as if his groin hurts. I lean on the back of that guy and muttered mournfully.

"You don't need your dick because you're single."

I mean it's not like he's making 'second generation'. The bastard shoulders shivered.

"Should I cut it the next time?"

I hope you don't think I can't. So, Lee Kyungwon. Don't even dare to say hello.

Leaving him unattended, I washed my hands one last time and left the bathroom. I felt it should have been like this from the beginning. Without Lee Kyung-won, the two of us would have come and had a meal. If that was the case, Yoon Hee-gyeom's face wouldn't have been hardened that hard. He wouldn't have known about my marriage

On my way back to the room where Yoon Hee-gyeom was, I regretted my decision less than an hour ago. It was a regret that I, a human being who rarely regrets, had done in quite a while.