32

However, I did not divorce Ahn Hyun-jin.  Like when I was a bachelor, I didn't want to make a fuss about meeting someone, and I decided that there was no better alternative than Ahn Hyun-jin if I married anyone.

  “Ha, ah…  !”

   A marriage without affection to each other in the first place.  It was no different from the contract.  So I signed a contract.  One. To not have children out of wedlock.  Two.  Respect each other's privacy.  Three.  Both husband and wife faithfully performs his or her role. There's also other complicated and detailed contracts for divorce.

   Whether at the beginning of her marriage or after she was left with a broken heart, Ahn Hyun-jin carried out the contract properly.  While she lived in the house of Chairman Jung in Hannam-dong, I lived in a penthouse separately.  I took drugs, drank alcohol, and had sex with another woman or man.  However, Ahn Hyun-jin did not even pay attention to how many lovers I had.  She showed her face where she is needed to and spent money when she needed to.  If there was a place where my acquintances need to attend, Ahn Hyun-jin attended and acted as an elegant and dignified wife.  In a way, it could be said that she was the ideal wife for me, me who would never get married because I loved someone.

   She and I had sex periodically because we needed children.  When I have to enter Hannam-dong's main house, or when we meet outside for work like today.

   "Tighten it a little more."

   I said, clutching her chest.  Even if Ahn Hyun-jin is my wife, the way it feels isn't any differrent from when i do it with others. In other words, for me, climax is hard to afford even though it's with a stranger or someone related to me.  I'm doing this to make a child anyway, but it would be nice if I could do it moderately and feel orgasm then be done with it.  My back and thighs hurt and I was out of breath, but I didn't feel good enough.

   Ahn Hyun-jin tightened her lower body and hugged me back.  Looking at her wet body, she seemed very satisfied with this sexual activity. A strong, long-lasting battery. But it was unpleasant and irritating that it was never my will. She's laughing out loud, but I'm not feeling good enough to laugh out loud. I didn't want to feel like I was satisfying someone. What am I lacking that I have to do volunteer work and service?

   It wasn't sex for pleasure anyway.  There is no need to wait for pleasure to reach its peak if the only purpose is just to do it.  However, it was necessary to exceed the threshold, so I shook my back a little faster.  As I buried it deeply and hit it shallowly, the feeling of ejaculation began to inspire gradually.  Ahn Hyun-jin must have felt the end, groaning and tightened her lower body. Her vaginal wall wriggled and began squeezing the entire penis.

  "Ha...!"

   The moment my ejaculation reached the peak, my stomach tightened. If there was a greater pleasure when ejaculating with more thrust, I would have pushed a little more, but since I know that this is not the case, I let it out as it is.  What was inside burst out, and the body squeezing them out and exhaling them trembled.  For a moment I stopped everything and ejaculated inside her.  There was still a sense of pleasure but not much.

"···Huu······"

Taking a long, deep breath, Ahn Hyun-jin stroked my back, which was soaked with a sense of lethargy.  As she gently raised her upper body, she rubbed my cheek and made eye contact.  Since we were not in a relationship to kiss each other and be lovey dovey, so it was time to slowly pull out my penis and leave her body.  Ahn Hyun-jin asked, wrapping her arms around my waist.

“Are you not satisfied?”

   Since we're a married couple, and having regular sex, she knew that even when I ejaculated, I couldn't orgasm properly. I often seemed dissatisfied with my lukewarm ejaculation, even when I had sex without emotion.

   "So-so."

I've always been honest. I respect her, but there was no reason to be considerate of her in this mood. I was about to get up, but Ahn Hyun-jin grabbed my waist tightly. Then slide down my sweaty skin and slowly lower her hands. I looked down curiously at her, she's never act flirty like this before. Is it ovulation? Did hormones increase her libido? I think I've nailed it enough, but she's not satisfied with it, so she's asking me to do it again? Or did Chairman Jung blame her for not having child yet?

  “……."