34

"I'll call the president, so take a rest and go home in the morning."

With those words, I left the hotel room. After I announced that I would not divorce, I had softened a bit, but it was still a consideration for her, to lives in the same house with her father, so she can took care of him. Why would she cross the line when I'm so considerate of her? It's not like i'm testing a persons words.

In the car returning home, I told my attendant to send a doctor to the hotel, and I called Chairman Jung to inform him that I would let Ahn Hyun-jin sleep at the hotel and send him to sleep. I felt like I was going to die because I couldn't take a shower until I got home.

The moment I arrive home, I took off my clothes, threw them on the floor, and went into the bathroom without any clothes on. Then I stood under the shower and got soaked with hot water. The sweat that had dried up sticky on my cold body was washed away, and the body that had been tightened and loosened repeatedly became tired. I tried to washed away all the the things I've buried throughout the day.

"Fu......!"

But the sensation revived by Ahn Hyun-jin seemed to have no intention of being washed away. In fact, the moment she touched my ass. The moment the prostate is warmed. Embarrassment, anger, frustration, displeasure...all sorts of things like that. I was so overwhelmed with emotions that I couldn't help but touch it myself.

The touch of the hand that was rubbing and pressing against the hip feels frighteningly clear. Not Ahn Hyun Jin's hand, but the other hand. What followed in succession was the heat that rose inside and began to rampage. There was an extreme of pleasure that I recognized when I touched it, what it felt when I pressed it. Deep down there I flinched for pleasure. The heat inside my body jumped violently in hopes of pressing and rubbing it.

"......Erh...."

I couldn't bear the pain in my mouth. My hands were on my ass before I knew it. Spread a soft but hard piece of flesh. My fingers scratched the tender flesh inside for no reason. That alone made my tailbone prick. But my lust suddenly rose. The heat inside was boiling like lava, so I felt like I was going to twist. I think I'm going to go crazy.

And the moment my fingertips finally reach the wrinkled anus, and squeeze in between them.

"Darn it!"

When I suddenly saw my reflection in the mirror, and my desire for both sides broke out. Prang! I punched my fist on the mirror, breaking the mirror which scattered into spiderweb-like which drawn in all directions. But, unfortunately, even on the fragments, my face was reflected.

"...Fu...ck..."

My face was all distorted. It was stained with irritation and anger. But what's deeper than that...was an unquenchable desire. I was the gossip of a male in heat who was struggling with dissatisfaction with their desires. No fuck, am I right that I am a male who want another way of pleasure?

I buried my face on my palm. My chest felt even more stuffy as the pouring water stagnated and the breathing became humid. Oh... I'd rather stick my nose in the water on the palm of my hand like this and die.

"Fuck...fuck!!!!"

I screamed as I grabbed my hair with both hands. But it wasn't long before I collapsed under the water shower as if my legs had loosened. There was a sound of pain, and even that was a curse. I couldn't come up with anything other than swear words.

"Ah....Fuck"

I was in despair. If it were only today, I wouldn't have felt so desperate. The heat has actually been rising in me all the time for the past few days. I want to kill everyone and die myself too. In the end, it was myself that was hurting my lofty pride the most. The hot pleasure that my damn body realized was driving me crazy. I'm feeling the pleasure behind me, so with my hands... I barely touched it today...... but there was nothing to be done about it. It was driving me crazy to crave even more. My body was hot, and this heat continued, I was really embarrassed and wanted to get rid of it.

For 10 days. Suffering from tedious insomnia, the desire was getting worse. Thanks to him, my embarrassment and self-esteem are getting deeper.

So I had no choice but to be in despair.