66

I washed up, dried my hair, and left the room together with him. It was around seven in the evening. The only thing Yoon Hee-gyeom said was that food wasn't very appealing to him, so I had to decide the meal menu. I had a few things in my mind, so I brought Yoon Hee-gyeom out and enter into the elevator.

"There's a nice eating place selling pufferfish dish."

"Pufferfish?"

"The course was okay. Sashimi, tempura, grilled food, etc. Are you okay with it?"

"Yes."

"Let's walk. Maybe around 10 minutes?

It was a neat and delicious eating place. Even though I myself didn't like the sweet and sour taste, I remember that I enjoyed eating the seasoned skin. Japanese puffer fish is good, but I like jiri(?idk) more than shabu shabu. I should have made a reservation after deciding in advance in the room. At that moment when I was about to contact Kim Tae-woon and ask him to make a reservation.

Since pufferfish is a fish, I wondered if meat would be better than fish. I thought meat would be higher in calories over fish. I think it's better to eat something high in calories because he look like he lost weight and he's having a hard time filming the movie. So even though I took my cell phone out of my pocket, I didn't call or text Kim Taewoon yet.

What else is there other than Western food and fish dishes?

"Or the Chinese restaurant here is fine."

It's greasy, so it'll be high in calories. Also, among the Chinese dishes, this hotel's Chinese restaurant doesn't taste heavy on the stomach. I think they said that the Korean beef or other meat dishes here are popular.

"Which one do you like?"

I asked him, thinking that he won't give me the kind of answer like 'If Director Jung likes it', or that 'I'm fine with anything.' If you still can't choose one out of the countless options, it's not about being considerate to me, but rather annoying.

Fortunately, Yoon Hee-gyeom gave an answer without hesitation.

"Then shall we have Chinese food? In fact, rather than fish......."

As expected. It was a moment when I felt proud. I was a little impressed by my sense.

"Do you hate fish?"

"No, I'm a good eater.....The puffer fish feels a bit."

"What about puffer fish?"

The skin is chewy, and whether eaten raw, fried or blanched, the flesh has a different texture from other fish meat and it doesn't smell fishy, ​​so it is delicious. After all, it is safe as it is cook by people with a cooking license certificate.....

"Because of the poison?"

Yoon Hee-gyeom did not answer. However, he frowns slightly and even avoids eye contact.

"Oh, are you scared?"

He didn't answer either. A roar of laughter erupted. Ha, there are people who say that pufferfish venom is dangerous, but there are people who don't eat it because it's really scary. It's not childish, it's just some sort of psychological rejection.

"...I do eat it."

When Yoon Hee-gyeom later added it in such a small voice, I couldn't hold it in and laughed. He was cute and funny. Yoon Hee-gyeom glanced at me, and then slightly raised the corner of his mouth and smiled, perhaps embarrassed. His lips draw a thin line that I thought were pretty.

"......."

That smile made my stomach churn again in an instant. It feels like it's tickling and it feels like it's tightening, but it vibrates and trembles. Yoon Hee-gyeom's smile made me feels a really strange sensation.

"What about Director Jung?"

"What about me?"

My voice answering him sounded somehow unfamiliar. Hmm. I had to clear my throat.

"Is there anything you don't eat?"

"I eat everything well, too."

I'm not picky about food, but I was the one who could be picky if I wanted to be picky. First of all, even though I thought it was basically a tasteless ingredient, I didn't pick it out and just eat it. Things like beans and carrots or something like that. However, if I look closely, there were clear likes and dislikes. Raw onions or onions that are cooked to soften are good, but I don't like half-ripened onions, or I like sliced ​​garlic but hate whole garlic. Anyway, I was able to find fault somehow to find fault, so the important thing seems to be up to me to feel in the end.

"Then what do you like?"

It was a difficult question. I think I just like every food that's delicious and worthwhile. If I need to choose one thing that I think is really good and I want to keep eating it. I don't think there was any food that made me want to keep eating it. If I had to choose, how about freshly cooked steamed white rice with spicy side dishes and spicy stew?

"I don't think I like anything in particular. Director Yoon said,"

The door opened on the first basement floor where the restaurant was located, and while my body got out of the elevator, I kept my eyes on him and asked. I... , the moment Yoon Hee-gyeom was about to answer.

"Hee-gyeom ssi?"

There was a voice calling his name. Yoon Hee-gyeom's eyes turned to the front, and I also turned to the front where the voice was heard.

"Oh, you're with Director Jung?"

It was Lee Kyung-won who was standing at the point where my eyes were looking.

"......What's going on?"

Between Yoon Hee-gyeom and me, it was me who reacted to Lee Kyung-won first. Yoon Hee-gyeom, who glanced at him, had an indifferent expression that could not be understood.