84

Jjog.

His lips went down. Yoon Hee-gyeom, who kissed my lips like a peck, kissed my hot cheeks as well.  Cheeks, cheekbones, around the eyes, above the eyelids, eyebrows, forehead.  His kisses landed everywhere on my face.  After pouring bird kisses for a long time, his lips eventually settled on my lips. Just like the kissing with a dinner table in between us before we got to his bedroom, friendly and soft kisses went back and forth for a long time.

  When the heat that had been running through my body subsided a little, fatigue took its place. I felt exhausted and did not want to even lift a finger, and just wanted to sleep in this languor.  His kiss felt good. But my bottom part that is still filled with his penis was uncomfortable.... My eyelids were heavy.

  His hot palms is still rubbing my abdomen. My semen, which I ejaculated during sex with him, was scattered all over my stomach.  Yoon Hee-gyeom spread the sticky semen all over my abdomen.

  ……Still with his penis inserted inside me. Yoon Hee-gyeom's foreplay has always been like this.

  "... It tickles..."

  His hands rubbing my lower to upper belly back and forth does not stop. I was tired, but the ticklish feeling wasn't bad.  Yoon Hee-gyeom continued his foreplay.  A kiss fell down on my neckline with a ticklish sound. I felt like I would be able to fall asleep in the aftermath. His penis filling the bottom were still uncomfortable, but-

  "Ah..."

  When his tongue licked the top of my chest, my body trembled at the stimulation beyond the tickling sensation.  No, it was not that I had never receive such caress, but it was strange for a man to hang on my chest and suck on my nipples with a squeaky sound.  And because it was unfamiliar, a thrilling sensation arose.  It was uncomfortable yet exciting. He was sucking, pulling, and rolling with the tip of his tongue, but my body trembled as my tailbone trembled.

  I couldn't fall asleep. The lips that sucked on my chest were strange, and the hands that gently touched my genitals that had lost their core while rubbing my abdomen were also strange.  The most subtle among them is that Yoon Hee-gyeom's penis is still buried inside me.

  "Now please..."

  My voice was choked and cracked, probably because I was holding my groan and exhaling harshly.  Yoon Hee-gyeom fall from my chest when I made a sound with an uncomfortable look. He faced me again and Yoon Hee-gyeom stared at me.  I was uncomfortable with his gaze.  It felt like the heat was rising again on my cheeks that had gone down.

  "...Take it out."

  "Did you not like it?"

   His voice asking that question was tinged with a chuckle. As much as I'm stretched out of energy, Yoon Hee-gyeom's face was also relaxed a little. There was even a slight smile on his lips, perhaps because he was drunk. Are you teasing me? By the time I thought that.

  "Director Jung's inside...is soft and warm."

  He whispered in a low sinking voice.

  "It feels good."

  “…….”

   I'm speechless. My face seemed to burn. I don't know if this is a compliment or an insult, but if I were to name the emotions I'm experiencing, I think it's embarrassment.  Whether or not he knows that he made me so embarrassed, Yoon Hee-gyeom put his lips on mine again. Tickling kisses poured over and over again.

  "Don't fall asleep tonight."

  Jjog. A soft kiss touched my eyes. Apart from the embarrassment, my head, which was gradually becoming hazy, did not understand the words properly.