59

My voice was cold when I say that. It's absurd that he try to act like my older brother while talking to Chairman Jung. Second of all, it was disappointing that he made a mistake without even working on fixing it. At least the Kim Tae-woon I know was perfect at his work. Even if he wasn't my person, but Chairman Jung's person, even though I knew he was monitoring me, he was close enough to care for me. He even did a good job taking care of my father's memorial service.

"Kim Tae Woon. Don't let me down. You've done a good job, haven't you?"

"......"

"Because of Yoon Hee-gyeom I'm getting better. I know too. I'm weird. But fuck, I stop taking drugs and I don't drink alcohol. Somehow I've been getting some sleep too?."

I don't know why I have to persuade him with these words, but Kim Tae-woon's eyes shook as I talked. Until now, I was feeling agitated because his eyes look as if he is still stubborn to convince me and stop me somehow. Thats right, the basic basis of Kim Tae-woon was that he was for me in the end, whether as an older brother or loyal servant. He wasn't Chairman Jung's person, he was mine.  I know it, so I'm going to conclude it with a finger flick.

"I'll take care of it on my own. Leave Yoon Hee-gyeom alone."

He's in a situation where he have no choice but to follow what I want anyway. It was really unpleasant of him to appeal to my emotions and make me feel emotional. In the end, he have no choice but to follow what I tell him to do

".…… I understand. But I... Please don't exclude me. I can most certainly do the job for you."

…..Such a frighteningly loyal fellow. His loyalty was nothing short of exhilarating.  Chairman Jung's way of brainwashing people to this extent with money, power, or charisma was really something I had to learn from him before he died.  To do that, not only those around me but also even me will have to pass the test given by Chairman Jung.

"For that, I have to see first how you're doing in the future,"

After replying to him, I passed by him and left the living room. I came here with a plan to sleep over, but I was hoping to be able to leave on any excuse. When I came out to the hallway and see Ahn Hyun-jin later, I plan to come up with an excuse that I'll have to leave for work assigned by Chairman Yang.

".......!"

Ahn Hyun-jin was standing in the hallway.

"What."

Obviously, she overheard me and Kim Tae-woon's conversation. No, it could be that she was just passing by or looking for me. But then I was already grabbing her by the neck and push her against the wall. Ahn Hyun-jin's complexion which look like she's tired and sick, opened her eyes wide in a flash, as soon as she was pushed against the wall.

"What are you eavesdropping to like a rat?"

"Ohh, no. That's- that- keuhg-!!"

She strongly denies, but should I believe it?  That bastard and this bitch too must have thought of me as if I'm an easy person. If a person doesn't act viscuous like this, they would've look like as an easy target. He is only a year older, but how dare he act like my hyung, showing concern that is none of his business when he's meant to cleaning up my shit, also Its not like I abandon my wife by asking to leave her position as my wife, but she acts like she's something-

The woman's pale, tired face turned red and looked congested and she started to curl up as soon as I released my strength from the hand that had been holding her neck.  I stopped just before her neck was choked, so she gasped for a bit, but she didn't look too distressed. 

However, I was filled with things like embarrassment and anger as she fell into tears.  A woman's tears are a weapon. I was already feeling down and drained to be stabbed with conscience by her weapon. Of course, no matter how she feels, I'm basically an asshole who has no remorse for other people's tears.  The tears of the powerless and moneyless have no value.

"If you want to keep your position now, watch your mouth." 

"........"

"If you go somewhere and spread about it, you'll die.

This is not a threat. It's just an inscription on the truth. After letting go of her neck, I managed to say goodbye to Chairman Jung and left the mansion. I drove the car without a driver. It was the same car that Yoon Hee-gyeom said it was a foreign car that was hard to see in his neighborhood.