78

One hour...no, I think I slept for two hours. I picked up my cell phone that had been lying on the bedside table and checked the time, it was around 6:00. I don't think I'll fall asleep again, but my mind is not clear, and my head, as usual, is foggy. I didn't want to get up. My body is heavy and my head hurts.

It was Sunday anyway. Even though sleep doesn't come, but I felt like a bum just lying down, so I eventually get up, though I really wish I can sleep more now.

How long did I lie down so absent-mindedly? The door opened with a small click. There was only one person who would do such a thing.

"Come on in."

"....Did I wake you up?"

Kim Taewoon, who has never stopped speaking formally since he was scolded, asked without honorifics* even if he was a little intimidated. No. When I gave a small answer, he came into the room and lit the lights.
(*Kim taewoon asked jaehan informally not with the usual formal tone he always used when talking with jaehan)

"Headache."

Then he skillfully searched the side table and took out painkiller. While I'm laying on the bed for a while, Kim Tae-woon brought water and help me sit up on the bed and took two painkillers. Kim Tae-woon was looking at me with worried eyes as I lay back on the bed waiting for my headache to subside. Its Sunday, even though it's been a long time since he have had the day off, I'm at a loss whether to say that I'm happy or annoyed with his sense of loyalty of coming on the weekend voluntarily and come rushing since the early morning.

"What happened at Yang Hyun-ji's party?"

Finally, he asked. He want to know more about everything I did, I want to ask how did he hold it up for so long. Its not that I felt bad about it, still, his sarcastic words come out.

"Why. For the director to end up like this?"

"......."

Kim Tae-woon's face, who shut his mouth, hardened intensely. A smirk formed on my mouth when I saw his face. I laughed because he looked funny expressing his anger, but the fact that I laughed became even more ridiculous. I was this kind of guy. When I say spiteful remarks casually and that person bleeds on my words, it was quite an enjoyable twist since I am such a twisted bastard.

...Only one person.

Only Yoon Hee-gyeom's hurting face was not funny.

"Haa..."

I remembered softening my face a little and looked at him, trying to get a hold on him but in the end he left without looking back and go in leaving me. When I remembered his back leaving, I felt like my head hurt more, and the pain of clogging and tightening was getting worse. Thanks to that all that comes out is a deep sigh.

"...It's because I've never had such a tough time with you like these days."

Kim Tae-woon muttered. As expected, I have nothing to say myself. I don't know what I'm thinking and why I'm doing this either, so there's no way I can explain anything to others. Originally, I would laugh like a crazy person due to my big mood swings, but with a small trigger, my mood changed as if flipping the palm of my hands. I don't think it's going to look a lot different on the outside, but Kim Tae-woon was saying I was different.

"Should I ask Dr. Kim to come?"

"No need."

It wasn't that I didn't like taking not only the sleeping pills but also the psychiatric medication like anti-anxiety drugs. However, I hate laying on the bed in a dreamy state, neither awake nor sleeping. Even my vision was blurry, but it was painful not to be able to fall asleep. When I refused to take drugs, I changed my doctor and met a doctor who is focusing on counseling treatment. However, the counseling and therapy were not helpful. Dr. Kim, whom I met then while visiting several doctors, was a psychiatrist who helped me feel comfortable with counseling while keeping a good balance between medicine and counseling.

Kim Tae-woon liked him quite a bit. This was because Kim Tae-woon's wife improved a lot after receiving treatment from Dr. Kim.

After dating for a long time and getting married, Kim Taewoon had no choice but to leave his wife unattended to take care of me, and it seemed that she couldn't bear it. Kim Tae-woon's wife, who has postpartum depression, said that she still met Dr. Kim and is seeking stability through treatment. Although they've been separated for almost two years.

"Get out."

"What is this?"

I told him to leave, but Kim Tae-woon reached out to my side. My gaze followed his hand which is picking up something on the bed. When I was lying down on my side, the thing that was lying on the spot where my face touched, was black colour......

"What jacket?"

Blazer. Why is that thing on my bed? Out of curiosity, I reached out and grabbed what Kim Taewoon was holding. The crumpled clothes on my bed felt rough and unpleasant when I touched it with my hands. It wasn't a very good texture.

"It need to be dry clean. Or should I throw it away?"

When Kim Tae-woon asked that question, I grabbed what he was holding in his hand and took the clothes from Kim Tae-woon. When I looked down on the floor, I saw a paper bag lying down. Inside, the shoes in the paper bag were half protruding. The pants and shirts would have been in the bag too.

"Go. I'll take care of it."

After looking at me for a moment with a questioning look, Kim Tae-woon immediately left the room. After the door closed with a click, I lay back down on the bed. I still had the blazer in my hand.

"Haah."

Was I originally a person who sighed so much? I don't know, but I keep sighing. As much as I let out a deep sigh, I breathed deeply. Because I breathed heavily, somehow an unfamiliar or familiar smell crossed the tip of my nose. What was clear was that I never hated the smell. Eventually I pulled the clothes up and buried my face in the softer lining. Rubbing the tip of my nose against the lining, I took another deep breath and exhaled. The body odor that permeated the clothes filled my nostrils.

Yoon Hee Gyeom, who was wearing the clothes I bought for him. The black eyes that were looking at me. But the sight of his back that went in at the end.

When I thought of those things, I had a headache. Even though I took painkillers, the headache showed no sign of calming down.

Guys i'm so sorry for not updating these days🙏I went to get the second covid vaccine last wednesday and then I got fever for 2-3 days,even now my arm still hurt😭What worse is i got period cramps now...So idk i might upload again on wednesday or thursday .