51

" ...Hmm………."

He opened his eyes to see if he could feel my presence. The moment we made eye contact, I was frozen. Yesterday, even after he look for water, I couldn't drink a sip, so my dry mouth felt even more dry.

Yoon Hee-gyeom's gaze looks even more hazy. It took a while for the light to come into his eyes. After rubbing his face several times and blinking his eyes, focus came into his eyes and his expression became subtly hardened.

"....Water...its in the fridge."

I didn't say anything as if i had gone mute, but I nodded reflexively, surprising me more than I thought. When I opened the refrigerator door, the refrigerator was neatly organized even though there was not much in it. The door was full of 500ml bottled water. I took one out and opened the lid and drank the water. After taking a few sips, my thirst went away, but I just emptied the bottle to the end. It was because the situation was fucking awkward.

I should have just leave.Let's just go. What am I doing drinking water?  It was a few hours ago that I decided to admit it all and be honest about the pleasure, but when I woke up, I realized that the shame still could not completely disappear, and it was awkward to have breakfast together, but it was a situation that calls for it. I was obviously perplexed.

When I finished drinking the water, Yoon Hee-gyeom got up from the sofa and approached me. Taking an empty bottle of water from my hand, he pointed his finger to one side.

"The bathroom is over there. Wash up."

Again, I nodded like an idiot and went into the bathroom. Also with no time to indulge in any thoughts because it was unpleasant.

The bathroom was the worst. The bathroom with only a shower without a bathtub was otherwise narrow, there is not only the toilet and sink, but also a washing machine occupied in the corner.  Still, since it's an electronic product, is it okay to use it with splashing water like this? What if it explodes? The place to wash was so poor that I was worried about it. The cheap tiles were wiped clean to prevent water stains or molds, but the unique smell coming from the sewers was not obscured. Is the....hot water coming out properly? With that thought in mind, when I turn the hot water lever in the shower, cold water pours out for a while before hot water starts to come out. The water pressure wasn't bad.  However, when I turned on the cold water, the temperature fluctuated between very hot and very cold, so it was difficult to adjust the temperature.

  Damn, I should've just gone home and washed up. Why am I washing up so uncomfortably here? I somehow washed up with such regret. The cheap shampoo and body wash weren't bad though.  It was the identity of the scent that was faintly emanating from Yoon Hee-gyeom.

  After a lot of twists and turns, I washed my hair and there was a hair dryer to dry my hair. When I came out, there was a smell of food in the house.  I was a little surprised by the unexpected smell, and I was surprised to see Yoon Hee-gyeom's back in the kitchen as soon as I came out of the bathroom.  Yoon Hee-gyeom turned around to see if he heard the sound of me coming out.

   “If you’re not busy, let’s have breakfast.”