70

Hey guys👋 Sorry before you read the story,I just want to share a playlist made by 98grovp . Thanks for your dedication on making it.

Here's the link: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/20bSlFf6iFdWuabzIudag9?si=rZyGhg4bSgaAN-v1rROUJA&dl_branch=1

GO AND LISTEN TO IT WHILE READING BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE FULL OF ANGST. OHH AND IF ANYONE HAVE ANYTHING SIMILAR YOU WANT TO SHARE, TELL ME AND I'LL POST IT😊HAPPY READING😁
_________________________________________

When I came back to the room, the bowl I had turned over was roughly cleaned up, but there were dirty traces on the white tablecloth. The whole room smelled of mung bean soup. But I finished it quickly, as I thought I had left Yoon Hee-gyeom alone for too long. Solitude evokes thought. I don't know what Yoon Hee-gyeom was thinking by himself, but my heart was pounding the moment I faced his gaze when I entered the room. A feeling as if my ribcage tightening follows.

"Let's get out."

"...Lee Kyung-won ssi."

"He's gone in a hurry because he's busy. Let's come out."

I turned around and left the room without hearing his answer. I was going out to pay first. I heard the sound of footsteps, so I knew Yoon Hee-gyeom was behind me. When I received the card from the clerk, Yoon Hee-gyeom's hand grabbed my wrist.

"What-"

I couldn't even speak. I was dragged back into the room where we were originally. I wondered why I was suddenly pulled back here, but Yoon Hee-gyeom, who came into the room, still grabbed my wrist and didn't let go. On the contrary, he raised my hand and his gaze was fixed on the back of my hand. The knuckle of my fist, which had hit Lee Kyung-won, was swelling red. Somehow, a corner of my chest felt cold as he looked over the wound. What did I have to say that I came back in? It felt strange, perhaps because it was the first time he had pulled me like that. The strangeness was similar to whether it was tension or anxiety.

"...... Is he...alright?"

His eyes were still looking at the knuckles on the back of my hands, which were starting to swell red,

"Lee Kyung-won ssi"

His lips is asking for Lee Kyung-won's well-being.

At that moment, I heard the sound of something being trampled on or broken off, and my eyes blinked. A sense of rationality had gone far away and then came back.

"...Are you asking me about Lee Kyung-won?"

There was a sharp edge in my voice that asked him, pulling out my wrist held in his hand. Yoon Hee-gyeom's eyebrows twitched as he looked at me. Oh, fuck. I thought Lee Kyung-won had lowered my mood to the floor earlier. That's how bad I felt. However, Yoon Hee-gyeom was kindly making me know that that level was not the bottom right now. It felt like my feet were getting charred.

"Ha."

When the three of us eat together. Did Yoon Hee-gyeom worry about such a situation? Are you afraid that I will touch Lee Kyung-won, or that you want to protect him, so you try to exclude him that make your face hardened? Fuck, is that it?

"It seems that Lee Kyung-won treat Yoon Hee-gyeom ssi really nicely. Seeing you worry like that."

But, fuck, he's coming towards me like this.

"Don't you think your courtesy is a bit lacking towards me?"

I mean that's not an attitude to display in front of me. Strength came into my hands and my fists were clenched by itself, and my fist that had hit Lee Kyung-won's face throbbed and is aching painfully. It was the very spot Yoon Hee-gyeom held and stared at. The pain was holding on to the fact that my rationality was barely left in my head, which feels like it was about to boil.

"...Then Director Jung."

Yoon Hee-gyeom's face has hardened. He had a cold facial expression and even a frown.

"Shouldn't you have told me you were married?"

Those were the words that instantly left me speechless. My mouth opened to spit out something reflexively, but there was nothing to say. So I just bite my lip. Fuck, Lee Kyung-won, son of a bitch, fucking bastard, I cursed and cursed him inside, but the essential problem was not Lee Kyung-won. This situation, in which I was embarrassed and guilty, was quite unfamiliar to me.

Lee Kyung-won opened his mouth and Yoon Hee-gyeom found out, but its not like I deceived him either. I just didn't say anything because he didn't need to know. There was no reason to tell anyone, not Hee-gyeom Yoon, about my marriage. Its not like he asked. If he had asked, it would be an issue that we can talk about

But seeing Yoon Hee-gyeom's reaction, why should I feel like as if I had hit him on the back of the head?

"My marital status doesn't matter. Did Yoon Hee-gyeom ask?"

I was unfamiliar with these feelings. If there was an emotion that I did not know even at a very early age, it was guilt. I was not impressed by the fact that I lied shamelessly to his face and screwed my opponent up, even when the opponent came to me himself and showed off his fucking glow, it was me who was not impressed. I enjoyed what went according to plan. However, with Yoon Hee-gyeom's distorted face, I was getting the feeling that I had deceived him even though I didn't deceive him, and it wasn't on purpose. No matter what I did, I was never proud of myself in front of him. I felt strange that I even think I am not honorable myself.

In response to my answer, Yoon Hee-gyeom put on an expression that looked like he had been hit with a single blow. He looked dumbfounded soon after that he got a cold facial expression . Anger, betrayal. Such feelings was evident.

"Do you have no respect for your spouse, loyalty, or anything like that?"

Yoon Hee-gyeom was criticizing me.

I had no choice but to feel caught off guard again in the sense of faith to my spouse. I thought he was gay. The reason I had this thought was because of my prejudice against the gay group, but I was more embarrassed because I never thought I would hear it from Yoon Hee-gyeom. Was he the type who thinks it's important to meet only one person at a time? Suddenly, I remembered Yoon Hee-gyeom, who was very cold to Lee Kyung-won, and to anyone which sees it could only think that he was giving an insincere reaction.

"No, at least to me. Shouldn't you have told me at least? Courtesy? Is that what Director Jung called courtesy?"

Yoon Hee-gyeom was clearly angry now. Ignoring his eternal expression, I can clearly felt his anger. His anger mixed with a sense of betrayal once again aroused unfamiliar feelings to me. Those unfamiliar feelings, on the contrary, softened my anger and irritation. Even my voice is softened.

"I said it doesn't matter that I'm married."