82

The article that Yoon Hee-gyeom is filming as a director may have been published by the marketing team as a means of publicity because it was helpful enough to promote the movie, but the TY Entertainment's promotion team did not provide the source. CEO Yang plan seems to be going well. Including him and his acquaintances, the amount of money invested, is over 3 billion won. Yoon Hee-gyeom were already ranked on the most search word list of various portal sites, Hong Cheon-gi rank has risen for hours and not sure if it would come down soon. Along with that, Yoon Hee-gyeom's independent film has also become an object of curiosity. Just by looking at the woman's reaction earlier, I could fully see that the reaction to Yoon Hee-gyeom's return was quite positive.

He probably didn't know it because he was busy of shooting, but right now Yoon Hee-gyeom too must have known that his three syllables names have become such a hot topic. How do you feel? What are you thinking?

Looking at his shabby house, I couldn't stop thinking like that. There is no light from the window of the room I presumed to be his house. Looking out at the window, without getting out of the car. Voices of anger, voices of weakness, etc. sounded like hallucinations in my head, mixed together, and the articles I read today passed through my head.

He is at home, but I don't know if he's asleep or had went outside. If he went out, I don't know where he is or when he'll come back. Even my insides felt nauseating with the thoughts that were cluttering in my head. The uncomfortable and tightening unpleasant feeling in my chest was now as if it were the discomfort I was born with.

I lean back my head to rest on the car seat and let out a long sigh. Why the fuck am I here and doing this now, it's easier to make a phone call so why am I doing this? It's better to just go back, but why am I curious how Yoon Hee-gyeom face will be like...

Tok.

It was then that there was a sound of something hitting the window. I was immersed in my own thoughts, and as I turned my head, startled by the sound, I saw something black blocking the light of the orange street lamp outside the window. It looks round...it was a human head. When the head moved a little and the eyes under the hair were facing me, I could see whose head it was. No, there was only one person who would do this to my car.

Now, through the window, Yoon Hee-gyeom is looking at me with his head leaning down.

"......."

Through the window, his lips twitched as if he was about to say something. But no sound comes out and his lips are close. I looked at him and lowered the window. With the sound of 'Wiing', the glass door slides and disappears inside the frame.

When the cold wind from outside blew into the car, I was startled. I wasn't surprised by the cold wind. The pungent smell of alcohol mixed with the blowing wind surprised me.

"....Have you been drinking?"

Instead of answering, Yoon Hee-gyeom raised his hand. Green bottles were clasped together inside the black plastic bag in his hand. I don't think I'm mistaken that somehow his eyes is already half open.

"Would you like to come in?"

Yoon Hee-gyeom asked, stretching his bent waist to see me through the window. I didn't answer. I opened the car door and my body went out first.

When I came before, the only place that was messy in Yoon Hee-gyeom's neat house was on the table in the living room, but today the table was also messy. There were already two empty soju bottles, perhaps because he drank it alone. A bag of snacks was spread out like a split stomach. It seemed that he was drinking alcohol on the table out of frustration. Even in the house, the unique alcohol smell of soju is quite strong.