42

I was surprised when I raised my head. On the mirror in front of the sink...It was because I saw Yoon Hee-gyeom. He was standing behind me. My back felt sore. I also remembered that there was a hand patting my back the whole time I vomited. Nevertheless, Yoon Hee-gyeom's existence was somehow unrealistic. Ghosts are reflected in the mirror, so I turned around at such a stupid thought, but what caught my eye was Yoon Hee-gyeom. The real Yoon Hee-gyeom. As I stared blankly, Yoon Hee-gyeom took a dry towel and wiped my face.

"Are you okay?"

His voice asking the question was quite gentle, but I couldn't answer. It was a face I consciously didn't want to see. I didn't even want to think about it. After drinking, I couldn't stop thinking about Yoon Hee-gyeom, so I didn't want to see his face.

Tanned skin. Hair that is not managed at all and looks frizzy. A slender face, a manly jawline, and a high nose bridge. Long torn eyes without double eyelids and black pupils beneath them. I knew that the eyes that concealed his passion and contemplated the world pretending to be dignified would give him a rather mellow gaze. I thought he was as dry as a desert, but there was something more inside. I couldn't forget the look when he said he wanted to shoot the movie. It was engraved on my mind. I regret that, I shouldn't have seen it.

"I think Director Jung should sleep over. And call your home."

Yoon Hee-gyeom pulled me out of the bathroom. I looked at the pretty neckline without a hitch as I was dragged meekly by him. His shoulders were wide and his back looked firm. On a sleepless night, I used to see those shoulders without a thread in a dream that doesn't felt like a dream.

"I did, contact."

My voice that didn't sound like mine came out. The words were clear because the alcohol had gone away a little. Yoon Hee-gyeom made me sit on the bed. It was a double bed. What did he think when I sent him to check in? I actually meant to check in for his room, but I wondered how he would have accepted it.

"Go to sleep now. I'll make sure you're asleep and leave."

A laugh came out at what he urged me to sleep. Growing up, yes, I used to drink and take drugs to sleep. That way, I could sleep even for four or five hours. But nothing has put me to sleep these days.

"... Director Jung?"

Yoon Hee-gyeom was my nightmare. It was not enough to think of it occasionally on a sleepless night, and even the short sleep that I got somehow, he came in it and bothered me. Every time that happen, my back was numb and my body was heated. I had to struggle because I wanted to vent but couldn't. I know how to be satisfied, but I couldn't, so I was holding on and holding on with pride.

As much as I was suffering, I thought that I could never let Yoon Hee-gyeom know this suffering. I vowed that I would punish him so.

".....!"

Sexual desire overwhelms reason with my drunken state. Even my lust and desire was heightened, and the breath that flowed out between the lips that touched and brushed my lips was dizzying.

Yoon Hee-gyeom was startled and looked at me with his eyes wide open.

".....Yoon Hee-gyeom seduced me."

He told me to go to sleep. That being said, I will be able to justify what I am doing now. Saying he seduced me, I kissed him. It was an obvious temptation.

I want to have sex with him.