28

My eyes were focused on the last piece.

   "Oh….Not, that. I'll put this away."

   Yang Hyun-ji looked at me and grabbed the end of the fifth scenario book I had in my hand.  Her face was contorted with embarrassment.

   “Kyungwon oppa gave me the script because he liked the role.  I didn't even think about it, so I didn't even read it, but I think it came with this as well.  I'll clean it up, oppa."

   "Why?"

   I smiled as I looked at Yang Hyun-ji. Then let go of the hand that held the scenario book and let her take the book. It's been a long time since I've read it, so there's nothing to look into again.

   Yang Hyun-ji's hand trembled as she took the scenario book. Her gaze on me was also shaking.

   Because that was Yoon Hee-gyeom's screenplay.

   "Haha."

   I burst out laughing. It was only about 10 days ago when I told Kim Tae-woon to hide it well so that he wouldn't be seen by me. It was 10 days ago that I thought I'd move on if I didn't get entangled with him again.

   In order to protect Yoon Hee-gyeom, should I have given him a tip to kill Lee Kyung-won first?  Kim Tae-woon must have been struggling to hide Yoon Hee-gyeom's name from my eyes, but in the end it was Lee Kyung-won who brought Yoon Hee-gyeom to me.

   Oh, Lee Kyungwon. You're really doing a lot of things. Because you can't get it through me, you seduce an actress whose father is the president of an investment company.  Does Yoon Hee-gyeom know, or Lee Kyung-won acting with such utmost sincerity?  Or did he intend it and stick with Lee Kyung-won? If asked, he'll reply that he never asked for such a thing, and that he hates shortcuts. That is abominable.

   “The story was good.”

   "Uh…Have you read it?”

   While looking for cigarettes in my arms, I remembered that this is still an indoor place and that smoking is not allowed.  When I look at Yang Hyun-ji, burying herself deeply in the chair, she hesitated before opening her mouth.

   “…..Well, there were rumors in the industry that you had a bad relationship with Director Yoon oppa.”

   "Huh?"

   I questioned as if it was the first time I had heard of it.

   “Director Yoon, he said he was beaten up by oppa a while ago. No matter how good the movie being made is, if it lose the favor of TY... I heard no matter where it goes, no one will want to invest it.”

   Was there such a rumor?  But it must have been Kim Tae-woon's work that stopped me from investing.  I didn't have a single one of them intervened. I smiled embarrassedly and asked Yang Hyun-ji softly.

   “There's such a rumor about me?”

   “Yeah, someone must have seen it.  I heard oppa have something to do with Director Yoon?  There was also a rumor that oppa helped him with a drug case in the past, is that true?”

   Her rambling words filled with curiosity. Isn't it a friendly relationship enough to help with the drug case? But what happened a few days ago when Yoon Hee-gyeom was beaten by me. Is Yoon Hee-gyeom holding on to my weaknesses, or is there another plan for me?  I wanted to ask such things, but I need to choose my words carefully.