33

Ahn Hyun-jin squeezed my butt. The fingers, which I can't distinguished between index and middle, were enough to press the flesh inside my hip bone. Then what she said made me stiff.

"Do you want me to massage your prostate?"

    With her red lips, Ahn Hyun-jin gave me a strange look. It was a blatant temptation that she had never shown me before. The touch on my hip was also more sticky.

    "I heard guys love it."

     The moment her flabby finger touches the edge of my anus.

   "Heuk! Keuhk!"

    I strangled her with my right hand.  In an instant, her face turned red and congested, and Ahn Hyun-jin struggled with her arms around me.  To get my hands off her neck, her hands grabbed my wrists and clasped the backs of my hands and arms.

   "Hey" 

    I said, loosening my hand a little.  Her throat is still being choked, but as if she could breathe more than before, she gasped and managed to breathe. Tears filled her eyes as she looked at me.

   "You don't have to make it obvious that you're a whore."

     ".....!!!"

    Having been married for almost three years and two years in full, she probably have encountered my crazy reputation a lot of time, but I had never used physical or verbal violence against her. Its not like i'm a person who couldn't hit a woman, but it was because she was my wife and she knew how to abide to the rules. I respected my wife.  Even with the best of words, I had never even pointed out that her mother was Ahn Young-joon's affair woman. 

    This was the first time I had spit abusive language at her and insulted her.  Even if that was enough, it still doesn't feel enough.  I couldn't stop because of the burning discomfort that had arisen. 

   "You're sleeping around too. You're too loose, so who cares? And you know that you'll have to do a paternity check right away when you're pregnant, right?"

    Tears fell from Ahn Hyun-jin's eyes as she squirmed and gasped for her breath.  I gave her a cold glance once and then let her neck go. She coughed and I pulled my genitals out of the woman's body which is trembling convulsively and left the bed.

   I roughly wiped my penis and its surroundings with tissue and picked up clothes. When I was all dressed up, Ahn Hyun-jin was still sitting up on the bed and staring at me, shedding tears with a red face. I didn't understand why she were crying because she were so sad and upset. Where is she staring? I was about to slap her on her cheek, but I held it in thinking that this woman was my wife.

"Don't crawl, Ahn Hyun-jin."

  "......."

  "Don't act like a whore and act like a wife. You've done a good job so far, haven't you?"

Ahn Hyun-jin bit her lip at my insulting remarks. Shivering, she stared at me for a while. But she look down at my gaze. Tears falling from the corners of her eyes and into the white bed sheets.  She was still trembling, but she nodded her head.  The anger that had risen wildly within me subsided a little at her submissiveness.  The discomfort was still there. Ahn Hyun-jin was a wise woman so I think that she had understood enough.

ISTG JAEHAN IS SO TOXIC😤THE MANHWA MAKE HIS CHARACTER AT LEAST 10X BETTER THAN THIS😭😭