Kaito Momota

"Sorry for the wait, guys, the Luminary of the Stars has arrived! ...for now."

"I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! Even crying children adore the Ultimate Astronaut! How about it!? I'm an astronaut! Isn't that cool!?"

"Not just anyone can get up there! I may be an astronaut, but... I'm actually still in training. But I'm the first teenager to ever pass the exam! I mean, normally you need a college degree to even take the exam."

"Sometimes you gotta be a little reckless to make your dreams a reality! No way can I wait till after college! I wanna get to space as fast as I can!"

"Yeah, everyone told me it was impossible, but I never gave up! Not for a moment! That's because...limits don't exist unless you set them yourself!"

"There are no walls you can't get over! The same goes for that one!"

"Quit complaining and grumbling, or it'll turn into a habit."

"Damn it...why'd they have to kill him? Why didn't they just talk things over with us?"

"When we find the culprit, I'm gonna punch some sense back into them!"

"Shut up! That's just the stupid end result! It's not like you wanted it to go that way! Listen up. Don't apologize for something that's not your fault! It'll just make you feel bad! Everyone just decided to blame you and give up. I'm gonna give 'em a piece of my mind later."

"Anyway, it doesn't matter if Monokuma says it's impossible! We'll show him what we can do!"

"Don't say stupid shit like that! Even kids know killing is bad! It's common sense!"

"Well, I won't stick my nose in it! I decided to believe in you guys. But don't do anything too rash, okay? After all, you said we were all going to get out of here together. After I heard you say that, I had no choice but to put all my money on you and Shuichi!"

"If you suspect me, you better pursue it to the end. Investigate until you're satisfied. If you don't do that, you'll never reach the truth. Rantaro will have died for no reason. This is where you need to let your Ultimate talent shine!"

"Understand? There's only one way to get through this awful feeling. No one's gonna be able to console you're just sitting here alone. If anyone's gonna help you, it'll be her...in your memories."

"But...we can't win by just running away all the time! If you want to win, you've gotta be a little reckless sometimes. If we can't face this danger, there's no way we'll be able to defeat Monokuma."

"If you wanna win, you gotta make a stand somewhere or you'll never move forward. If we run away, our kids will grow up to be the kinda people who run away from things like this!"

"We're different! We all want to live! Wake up alrady! You're like some zombie wandering around with no will to live!"

"Well, you gotta deal with your worries yourself. I can't give you an answer for those, but... At least you know you're weak. As long as you can admit that... Then you'll be okay! You just gotta train and get stronger!"

"If you think you can't help, then work till you can! That's what you can do!"

"Even if it's something you can't bear by yourself, it'd be possible with everyone. That's what cooperation is, right?"

"Hmm, so detectives get bothered by small details, huh? Like an overbearing mother-in-law nitpicking a young wife!"

"I believe in you because I want to. Do I need a reason other than that? Isn't that why you believed in Kaede? I mean, sure, I might get betrayed in the end, but... If I worry about that, I won't be able to believe in the people I wanna believe in!"

"Wh-What!? My goatee's not creepy! It gives me a glamorous celebrity vibe!"

"Listen up! Do a good job here and I'll be able to put an end to this trial! It all starts with you! You be the opening act, and I'll be the main event! And then together, we're gonna save everyone! I believe in you! So I'm gonna leave the rest to you!"

"What kind of face is that, Shuichi? If you're my sidekick, then suck it up! That goes for all of you! To hell with all this value of life shit! Life's not just some thing! You can't trade it or put a price on it! And your life doesn't just belong to you. It's for your parents, your grandparents, your friends, even your neighbors. It's not something you can just decide to throw away on your own. So we didn't do the wrong thing! Life's purpose is to be lived! As long as you stay alive, anything's possible. You can even go to the stars... So I'm just gonna go ahead and say it! I wanna live! I haven't even traveled to space yet. There's no way in hell I'm gonna die here!"

"Yeah, you've been running away. It's pretty pathetic. But...if you want to stand against it, even a little... I'll train with you! So you can be strong!"

"Abandoning someone who died and only thinking about your own survival... That's just as bad as a hit-and-run! I won't forgive something so messed up! If we don't find out who killed her, we won't be able to work together. Not now, not ever."

""Heh, there's no need to worry! Of course it's gonna be a little dangerous, but... We've got all these Ultimates here! If we all work together, everything will be all right! Our promise to work together to get out of here...and become friends..."

"Both of you are cowards. You never speak the truth or show your true face. Smiling, putting on a mask, never saying what you really think... That kind of cowardice is just like Monokuma!"

"Even if the world has ended and humanity has gone extinct, I can't give up! It'd be a crappy story if the hero gave up so easily! All you guys are working hard, so I can't just sit back and relax! It's just...I'm happy you guys wanna save me, but stay safe, okay?"

"Hey, hey...don't cry. Can't you send me off with one last smile? You guys, too. I'm not gonna allow any tears. Send me off with a bang."

"I'll leave the rest to you guys! End this ridiculous killing game! And Shuichi... Never forget, you're not alone. You have friends. Don't try to do everything by yourself, okay?"

"Don't forget! The impossible is possible! All you gotta do is make it so!"